Uniteds Season And Possible Records

Right as members may know I have been asking for an eternity now on here for what records the blades have or could break this year but for some reason posters can't tell me without getting angry or going off subject, so because i am a lovely chap i decided to research it myself and here are the results.

Most home defeats in a season 14 sunderland +derby(who sent wed down) We can equal this if we lose our last home game

most defeats in a season 29 ipswich,sunderland + derby(who sent wed down) We can break this record if we lose our last two games which would put us on 30 we are 28 at the moment.

fewest goals scored in a season 20 Derby (who sent wed down) WE can break this one if we don't score in our last two games as we are on 19

I can't find anymore at the moment but that's enough as it makes for grim reading and sums up our bobar season.

Happy to help, Yours Manorblade

4 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Right as members may know I have been asking for an eternity now on here for what records the blades have or could break this year but for some reason posters can't tell me without getting angry or going off subject, so because i am a lovely chap i decided to research it myself and here are the results.

Most home defeats in a season 14 sunderland +derby(who sent wed down) We can equal this if we lose our last home game

most defeats in a season 29 ipswich,sunderland + derby(who sent wed down) We can break this record if we lose our last two games which would put us on 30 we are 28 at the moment.

fewest goals scored in a season 20 Derby (who sent wed down) WE can break this one if we don't score in our last two games as we are on 19

I can't find anymore at the moment but that's enough as it makes for grim reading and sums up our bobar season.

Happy to help, Yours Manorblade

We do also have the joint  record for the lowest Premier league crowd, with 19 other teams, Derby who sent Wednesday down aren't one of them.

I'd guess there may be some great Statto-type character on this site who could look other records up for us.  I suggest we may also be in the frame for a couple of others perhaps:

• lowest number of PL appearances before the season start in the squad
  • lowest wage bill

Worst catering.  Have you ever tried one of those 'Long Dogs'? 

I don't know what's in them but the one I had once, I ended up picking both feathers & fish scales out of my teeth?

2 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I'd guess there may be some great Statto-type character on this site who could look other records up for us.  I suggest we may also be in the frame for a couple of others perhaps:

• lowest number of PL appearances before the season start in the squad
  • lowest wage bill

Its sent you down and your still skint, its nothing to be proud of, Burnley cut their cloth accordingly and have retained to flight staus.

As I've said before -

• Worst start in football league history
  • Oli Burke most starts without a goal (24 I think, G. Bale held the record before)

1 minute ago, top4718 said:
  • Oli Burke most starts without a goal (24 I think, G. Bale held the record before)

You've got a point there - we'd better hold onto Oli Burke, we may the makings of a right player there.  Just think of the goals he could score for us before we sell him to Real Madrid for £80million !!  😀

Just now, Thirsty Relic said:

You've got a point there - we'd better hold onto Oli Burke, we may the makings of a right player there.  Just think of the goals he could score for us before we sell him to Real Madrid for £80million !!  😀

80p.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Its sent you down and your still skint, its nothing to be proud of, Burnley cut their cloth accordingly and have retained to flight staus.

As I've said before -

• Worst start in football league history

squawk squawk worst start in football lge history squawk squawk, please don't come on here and spoil this thread as well. I asked you for ages for a list because you said there where loads and you couldn't come up with one so I had to do it, we now have the list so please please put your parrot back in it's cage. Now your trying to convince anyone who will listen that we are skint (untrue) and keep repeating the nothing to be proud of one (when no one has said they are proud) Please if that's the extent of your trolling sorry banter then do it on another thread. All you had to do was come up with a list but guess what after googling for days and days you couldn't come up with one or you would have put it on here and got your parrot to repeat it like a shot. 

31 minutes ago, monzaman said:

squawk squawk worst start in football lge history squawk squawk, please don't come on here and spoil this thread as well. I asked you for ages for a list because you said there where loads and you couldn't come up with one so I had to do it, we now have the list so please please put your parrot back in it's cage. Now your trying to convince anyone who will listen that we are skint (untrue) and keep repeating the nothing to be proud of one (when no one has said they are proud) Please if that's the extent of your trolling sorry banter then do it on another thread. All you had to do was come up with a list but guess what after googling for days and days you couldn't come up with one or you would have put it on here and got your parrot to repeat it like a shot. 

I did put a list but you chose to ignore it which seems to be your style, like you keep ignoring a stat that's going to be with you for years, imagine being the club with the worst start in football ever, jeez.

If you're not skint why did you mortgage the ground and take out a huge loan?

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I did put a list but you chose to ignore it which seems to be your style, like you keep ignoring a stat that's going to be with you for years, imagine being the club with the worst start in football ever, jeez.

If you're not skint why did you mortgage the ground and take out a huge loan?

I asked you for a list because you said there were loads and this was after your so called list which infact contained one statistic which could be used. As usual for you ,you ignored my requests for the long list because it doesn't exist as you well know which is why you ignored posting it which is also usual  for you it seems to be your style on here, come on troll then ignore when asked to back it up. We are not skint and took out a mortgage (how many more times) same as a lot of clubs do to release some money which you already know (again) but choose to ignore (again). I see your parrot is chirping up with the worst start again, please put him back in his cage,what's his name brooker, come on now brooker11 get back in your cage. I have done the hard work and researched and put up a small list for all to see but you and your parrot brooker 11 will still not shut up, it's getting boring now jeez!!!!

Mods would it be possible to shut this thread because all i wanted to do was try and get a list out for all to see containing possible records the blades might break but as usual top has come on with his parrot brooker to spoil it so there is no point leaving it open.

So according to him if you have a mortgage you're skint.

Oh dear.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

So according to him if you have a mortgage you're skint.

Oh dear.

It's pathetic,same thing over and over again, I made the list for him which he was incapable of for some reason so you think he would thank me but no he just sends his parrot out to repeat things even when posters correct him on his digs he just carries on. The thread is about records so he squawks your skint!!! WHY is that a record!!!!!