Daniel Jebbison- Record Breaker.

He wasn't even born the last time a Wednesday player kicked a ball in the top flight never mind scored.

Since the Premier League was formed 29 years ago ...Wednesday haven’t been in it for 20 years plus ...& yet we’ve still won more Premier League games & scored more Premier League goals than United ...

But well done to the young lad for scoring a goal yesterday...🙄

2 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Since the Premier League was formed 29 years ago ...Wednesday haven’t been in it for 20 years plus ...& yet we’ve still won more Premier League games & scored more Premier League goals than United ...

Well done on that and once again well done to the lad for breaking the record yesterday.

5 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Oh dear living in the past again.

It what's happening now that matter so I've been told.

Premiership goal by the way.

3 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Well done on that and once again well done to the lad for breaking the record yesterday.

They do have the record for the fastest sending off.😅.

Edited by Alextopman

Good start for the lad, could hardly miss though. Can't really judge him on one game though. I remember Humphreys breaking into the Wednesday side all those years ago. Think it was 4 goals in 4 games, then barely did anything. Also Sonetti I think it was. Debut goal and that was a beauty, again did nothing after that. 

So too early to know how he'll do but can't do much more on your first start than score so well done to the lad.

5 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Thats because Wednesday are MASSIVE, the whole football world knows that.I look forward to reports that you took 17,000 fans to Cambridge on a cold tuesday night next February.

Just now, Alextopman said:

Oh dear living in the past again.

It what's happening now that matter so I've been told.

It was you going back almost 50 years earlier that got me thinking why not & you seem keen to mention Wednesday in most of your posts so I thought I’d mention it ...👍

Just now, atticus said:

Thats because Wednesday are MASSIVE, the whole football world knows that.I look forward to reports that you took 17,000 fans to Cambridge on a cold tuesday night next February.

Haha  😂

Just now, Sheridan1-0 said:

It was you going back almost 50 years earlier that got me thinking why not & you seem keen to mention Wednesday in most of your posts so I thought I’d mention it ...👍

Sheffield football page mi owd, unfortunately Wednesday are part of it.

Are you saying we should only post about our own teams now after telling me off for mentioning Wednesday's past failures?.

If so what's your view on it the other way round I haven't noticed a single complaint from you about that?.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Get them knitting needles out.

11 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Sheffield football page mi owd, unfortunately Wednesday are part of it.

Are you saying we should only post about our own teams now after telling me off for mentioning Wednesday's past failures?.

If so what's your view on it the other way round I haven't noticed a single complaint from you about that?.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Get them knitting needles out.

There’s no need to get all defensive...I was just stating a fact ...I never mentioned anything about telling offs etc etc ...don’t let a bit of banter wind you up ...man up 😂

There’s no need to get all defensive...I was just stating a fact ...I never mentioned anything about telling offs etc etc ...don’t let a bit of banter wind you up ...man up 😂

Oh dear you'll be telling me I'm crying next, facts are what's upset you on here mi owd and that's why you're moaning at me for posting about Wednesday and posting about the past.

Oh and having digs that's the other one.

Now does that sound defensive to you.

I'll have a scarf by the way knit one pearl one.

10 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Oh dear you'll be telling me I'm crying next, facts are what's upset you on here mi owd and that's why you're moaning at me for posting about Wednesday and posting about the past.

Oh and having digs that's the other one.

Now does that sound defensive to you.

I'll have a scarf by the way knit one pearl one.

Tell me which facts have upset me or where I’ve moaned about your posts ....I simply made observations & you didn’t agree ..fair enough that’s what forum’s are about ..you stand up for your club ..I’ll stand up for mine ..

Dont overdo the knitting puns ..there not as funny the 4th time round 😂

Tell me which facts have upset me or where I’ve moaned about your posts ....I simply made observations & you didn’t agree ..fair enough that’s what forum’s are about ..you stand up for your club ..I’ll stand up for mine ..

Dont overdo the knitting puns ..there not as funny the 4th time round 😂

Moaned about me posting fact about Wednesday's past.

Moaned about me posting about Wednesday.

Moaned about me having digs.

same old same old.

What pun was that?, Make my scarf red and white with and if the wool will stretch to it I'll have a pom pom hat.