Daniel Jebbison- Record Breaker.

Congratulations Daniel.

At 17 years and 309 days you are the youngest player in Premier League history to score on his first start in the competition.

A bit of brightness at the end of a very disappointing season  with 3 unexpected points to boot.

Well done, Blades.

echo.

Is he a local lad

I have been saying for weeks "why don't we play some of our young uns" we have nothing to lose and we have a good crop coming through once again. It's the end of the season and the last thing a lot of defenders want is to face fresh eager young attackers so give them a game. Also heckingbottom knows the young uns well so knows who can do a job for us. I would try a couple more in the newcastle game from the Lge winning under 23's team, see how they go on.

Look - Greg Rudeski was Canadian but we claimed him - Zola Budd was South African but we claimed her, so I'm sure we can claim this one as a Sheffield Blade!  Let's face it, we need something from this season - we've lost PL status and a great manager - so give us this one!

3 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Look - Greg Rudeski was Canadian but we claimed him - Zola Budd was South African but we claimed her, so I'm sure we can claim this one as a Sheffield Blade!  Let's face it, we need something from this season - we've lost PL status and a great manager - so give us this one!

He is a blade he plays for us, I don't see how being canadian comes into it unless I'm missing something!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Andy Murray is British when he wins, when he loses  hes Scottish .

Guest sibon

He’s scored as many PL goals this season as Brewster and McBurnie combined.

And he’s not been arrested for anything.

Well done lad.

Yet another record broken by United this season, surprisingly this is a positive one 🙂

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Yet another record broken by United this season, surprisingly this is a positive one 🙂

Beat you to it and I'm still waiting for a list of these so called records we have "broken" but for some reason you seem to be avoiding showing us the massive list!!!!!

12 minutes ago, sibon said:

He’s scored as many PL goals this season as Brewster and McBurnie combined.

And he’s not been arrested for anything.

Well done lad.

Wow what a post and to think you used to be a mod on here, It's no wonder it always seemed biased on here!!!!!!!

Guest sibon
14 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Wow what a post and to think you used to be a mod on here, It's no wonder it always seemed biased on here!!!!!!!

I can’t see anything wrong with my

post. It’s factually accurate and positive.

Sorry if it upset you. I’ll be much nicer in future.

Edited by sibon

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

I can’t see anything wrong with mu

post. It’s factually accurate and positive.

Sorry if it upset you. I’ll be much nicer in future.

17 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Beat you to it and I'm still waiting for a list of these so called records we have "broken" but for some reason you seem to be avoiding showing us the massive list!!!!!

Pathetic isn't it ? A good win for the Blades

Edited by Ridgewalk