Trading Old Dvds In Town?

I have a big collection of classic Doctor Who DVDs down at the Flat, and because all the classic episodes are on Britbox, I don't use the DVDs any more! I've checked the voucher and cash prices at CEX via their website and they're well, a bit pants... Is there anywhere else that I could take them? Other than Charity shops?

I know there's Trade 2 Us just below CEX on the High St (next to Cavells) would they do a good price? I've checked their website but it says to go in.

Edited by Mr Allen
More detail.

Have you tried selling them on ebay or similar sites?

20 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Have you tried selling them on ebay or similar sites?

Good idea - you can always look on ebay to give you a good idea of prices of similar/comparable lots up for sale now.  I'd also look at the price similar lots eventually sold for.  You can do this by searching for broadly similar items to yours, then look to the left and scroll down to "Show only", then select "Sold Items". 

Depending  on which Who's they are my lad may be interested. He preferred Matt Smith and David Tennent eras 

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Depending  on which Who's they are my lad may be interested. He preferred Matt Smith and David Tennent eras 

No it's classic Doctor Who, dating as far back as William Hartnell, Pat Troughton, Jon Pertwee etc.

Including arguably THE greatest Doctor Who story ever, Tom Baker in Genesis of the Daleks.

16 hours ago, Mr Allen said:

I've checked the voucher and cash prices at CEX via their website and they're well, a bit pants...

You've just explained why prices are so low:

16 hours ago, Mr Allen said:

because all the classic episodes are on Britbox, I don't use the DVDs any more!

DVDs aren't an investment that's gonna appreciate in value!  I sold off all my old DVDs years ago, when I could still get up to a fiver for each disc

I got about £34 trade in price at Trade 2 Us this afternoon for the whole lot, would've been about £23 cash.