I Hope We Never See Sheffield Like This Again

11 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Aye, forget the global pandemic screwing things up 🙄

so how has the global pandemic screwed up the city infrastructure?

as far as Im concerned they can build a huge brick wall round the city centre

as I will never step foot in there again.

you enjoy the concrete and dodge the cyclist

6 minutes ago, MICK BADGER said:

so how has the global pandemic screwed up the city infrastructure?

Are you seriously asking this question? Millions working from home = millions of people not in city and town centre offices.  Millions not spending in city centres on their lunch hours and after work etc. And this wont be something that reverses overnight.

Add to that the requirement for cities to pander to social distancing guidelines.

Edited by HeHasRisen

12 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Are you seriously asking this question? Millions working from home = millions of people not in city and town centre offices.  Millions not spending in city centres on their lunch hours and after work etc. And this wont be something that reverses overnight.

Add to that the requirement for cities to pander to social distancing guidelines.

you dip ya bread in and enjoy yourself

Is that all you have in reply? Christ. The level of argument and debating on here has certainly gone down a notch 

Meh, if all goes to plan (and knowing the Tories it probably won't), social distancing and having to wear masks will go away from June 21st, so with luck, 5 weeks tomorrow and everything goes back to something resembling "normal".

21 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

Meh, if all goes to plan (and knowing the Tories it probably won't), social distancing and having to wear masks will go away from June 21st, so with luck, 5 weeks tomorrow and everything goes back to something resembling "normal".

No it won't but if it does it will be for a short time only as I firmly believe we are headed for another lockdown /harsh restrictions. 

I can appreciate the clever editing to hide all the scrotes and addicts lolling all over the place....