I Hope We Never See Sheffield Like This Again

Yes, it did look eerie and strangely, if we were to look at this video again in a few years we may even feel a little nostalgic for the complete peace and quiet. Thankfully, it doesn’t look like that now as more people are coming back into town. Still not seeing many cyclists, though, despite what Sheffield Council insist would happen.

4 minutes ago, Poll said:

Yes, it did look eerie and strangely, if we were to look at this video again in a few years we may even feel a little nostalgic for the complete peace and quiet. Thankfully, it doesn’t look like that now as more people are coming back into town. Still not seeing many cyclists, though, despite what Sheffield Council insist would happen.

It's good that there's a lack of Cyclists in Town, people on here complain about them! :D 

5 minutes ago, Poll said:

Really?  I'm seeing several cyclists on the roads.

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Really?  I'm seeing several cyclists on the roads.

Ooooh, ...... several. Gosh, my bad!

Just now, Poll said:

Ooooh, ...... several. Gosh, my bad!

I do believe my sarcasm detector has just been triggered. 

4 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

It's good that there's a lack of Cyclists in Town, people on here complain about them! :D 

Yes, there are complaints because the buses and bus stops have been moved further away for passengers, to enable more cycling.

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

I do believe my sarcasm detector has just been triggered. 

True!

Won't forget walking up from the bottom of The Moor, one Saturday morning last year, late May, must have been between 9:30 - 10:00am, hardly anyone around & there, resting on the pavement, sitting in the sunshine, about a dozen Mallard ducks. 

We were in town today & walked down Chapel Walk.  How nice to see a few of the little shops open. 

Edited by Baron99

Guest makapaka
9 hours ago, Sheffielder said:

You think that’s bad - get ready.

6 hours ago, Poll said:

yes S.C.C have put the kiss of death on the city

6 hours ago, MICK BADGER said:

yes S.C.C have put the kiss of death on the city

Aye, forget the global pandemic screwing things up 🙄