Lner Apologises After Staff Said 'Good Afternoon Ladies And Gentlemen'

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

I don't think the current Leader of the Opposition knows what he is, despite his 'sharp, legal' brain, so how are we to know? And as for the other one - no printable comment.

Can't argue he isn't a lefty!

2 minutes ago, AKAMD said:

Can't argue he isn't a lefty!

Yea - lefty'd his brains on a train.

21 hours ago, sibon said:

Do you often make up stuff in order to get angry about it?

Or is today a special day?

LOL, sadly not, a common theme :hihi:

3 minutes ago, Magilla said:

LOL, sadly not, a common theme :hihi:

Crossroads, or EastEnders?😂

22 hours ago, sibon said:

Do you often make up stuff in order to get angry about it?

Or is today a special day?

And yet ironically, it seems to have irked you for some reason.  

Angry bunny syndrome? 

Edited by Baron99

4 hours ago, RollingJ said:

I don't think the current Leader of the Opposition knows what he is, despite his 'sharp, legal' brain, so how are we to know? And as for the other one - no printable comment.

Does Johnson know if he's a Tory? Many in his own party are questioning his ideological purity given his rapacious desire to spend public money

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Does Johnson know if he's a Tory? Many in his own party are questioning his ideological purity given his rapacious desire to spend public money

So you'd rather we didn't have the vaccination programme, business and personal support systems we have - and need?

Any links to these claims, made by the saner members of his own party - not just the ones trying to get the,selves five minutes of air-time?

18 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

So you'd rather we didn't have the vaccination programme, business and personal support systems we have - and need?

Any links to these claims, made by the saner members of his own party - not just the ones trying to get the,selves five minutes of air-time?

No I'm not, but then I'm not  one oft he uptight members of of the right wing of his party. In any event I wasn't referring to financial support for Covid, I was talking about his broader public spending aims.

As for links, there's no shortage of the more 'fundamentalist' members of his party (though they prefer the term 'high Tory')  issuing dire warnings about abandoning fiscal prudence and the market. Try the CATO institute as one such 'think tank' 

15 minutes ago, Mister M said:

No I'm not, but then I'm not  one oft he uptight members of of the right wing of his party. In any event I wasn't referring to financial support for Covid, I was talking about his broader public spending aims.

As for links, there's no shortage of the more 'fundamentalist' members of his party (though they prefer the term 'high Tory')  issuing dire warnings about abandoning fiscal prudence and the market. Try the CATO institute as one such 'think tank' 

OK - but that wasn't clear from your post - which tends to be 'normal' - it has to be dragged out of you, and queries get further obscure replies.

No links - didn't expect any, to be honest - and 'think-tanks' from which ever party should be renamed 'don't-think-tanks' - because they don't live in the real world, or really think.

Although what all this has got to do with some wannabe moaning about identity-crisis is beyond me.

Edited by RollingJ

5 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

OK - but that wasn't clear from your post - which tends to be 'normal' - it has to be dragged out of you, and queries get further obscure replies.

No links - didn't expect any, to be honest - and 'think-tanks' from which ever party should be renamed 'don't-think-tanks' - because they don't live in the real world, or really think.

Although what all this has got to do with some wannabe moaning about identity-crisis is beyond me.

Less of the high handedness. 

If you were that interested you could use Google and do the research yourself.

FYI: Ryan Bourne: Johnson's policy prospectus is tainted by interventionism, statism, collectivism – and could be a lot worse. | Conservative Home

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Less of the high handedness. 

If you were that interested you could use Google and do the research yourself.

FYI: Ryan Bourne: Johnson's policy prospectus is tainted by interventionism, statism, collectivism – and could be a lot worse. | Conservative Home

Pot, kettle, black.