Are You On The Waiting List

1 minute ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Don't forget to thank those who are protecting you by overcoming their worries and concerns and having the vaccination thereby reducing your chances of contracting the virus. 

If that's how you see it then that's up to you 👍

2 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

My Parents and I have had both of our Vaccine jabs, first one was in early February. second one was 3 weeks today ago.

More fool you IMO, enjoy being stuck in and not being able to visit your local from next week because you ain't had either of your jabs!

I'm happy with my choice 

People have freedom at the moment in this country - many people have died over the years trying to maintain this freedom.  Whether someone decided to have the jabs or not is their decision. 

There are treatments for Covid available, and the PM said last month that he expects tablets for home treatment of Covid to be available by this autumn : https://www.itv.com/news/2021-04-20/covid-capsules-to-treat-coronavirus-at-home-could-be-ready-by-autumn-boris-johnson-says

I've heard nothing more about this since though.

As for needing Covid vaccines for going for a pint and such - I thought that had been looked at and ruled out.  Businesses are so desperate for customers after a lockdown that they are hardly in a position to turn away custom, and if the did, others wouldn't.

Guest sibon
50 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

If that's how you see it then that's up to you 👍

I'm happy with my choice 

It’s not how we see it.

It is how it is. 

The infection levels are falling dramatically, because plenty of us have had the vaccine.

Maybe you should raise a glass to us when you no longer have to wear that mask that you dislike.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

It’s not how we see it.

It is how it is. 

The infection levels are falling dramatically, because plenty of us have had the vaccine.

Maybe you should raise a glass to us when you no longer have to wear that mask that you dislike.

I won't be doing that but thanks for the suggestion. 

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

It’s not how we see it.

It is how it is. 

No, that's how Annie Bynnol, yourself and I dare say a few others see it. 

Guest sibon
8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It’s how it is.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

It’s a personal choice The Daddy and other forum members should respect your opinion on this matter.

Anyway, back on topic. I am not on any waiting list but my neighbour is in terrible pain with arthritis in his knee. He was expecting to be called in for a knee replacement operation but the pandemic put paid to that! I’m sure if he had the money he would go privately but he can’t afford to do this.

1 hour ago, sibon said:

It’s how it is.

In your opinion. 

11 minutes ago, pattricia said:

It’s a personal choice The Daddy and other forum members should respect your opinion on this matter.

Thank you Pattricia 🙏