8 hours ago, Longcol said:

I'm wanting Brillo Pads to start advertising on GB News...........

On another forum someone described him as looking like a man who had tried to make his own Elvis costume out of Shreddies

Maybe you've all been suckered in, and instead of targeting centrists and right wingers, GB News is just trolling the left with deliberate errors and poor production qualities. It's certainly proving the adage that bad news spreads quicker than good, and the more the left make a fuss about it the more everyone else will take notice of it.

If you don't like it, don't watch it. Unless perhaps, you are trying to prove the incorrect theory that people who don't agree with the political narrative of a media outlet are manipulated into changing their mind.

If you don't agree with it's politics all the more reason to watch it.

Thankfully binge watching 24 news is not popular   even for news junkies.

GB News is fast becoming a must see comedy channel.

Take this example where Colin Brazier's colleague  mixes up computer viruses with coronavirus!

Just look at his face!

5 hours ago, the_bloke said:

Maybe you've all been suckered in, and instead of targeting centrists and right wingers, GB News is just trolling the left with deliberate errors and poor production qualities. It's certainly proving the adage that bad news spreads quicker than good, and the more the left make a fuss about it the more everyone else will take notice of it.

I think you have a point. Surely Andrew Neil  is media savvy enough to know that Mike Hunt and Mike Oxlong will easily have his channel trending on Twitter.

A few Simpsons gags won’t be the undoing of Gbeebies, but they will be needing to improve the quality of their news output if they want to survive.

41 minutes ago, sibon said:

I think you have a point. Surely Andrew Neil  is media savvy enough to know that Mike Hunt and Mike Oxlong will easily have his channel trending on Twitter.

A few Simpsons gags won’t be the undoing of Gbeebies, but they will be needing to improve the quality of their news output if they want to survive.

Andrew Neil is many things to many people but one thing he is not , is stupid .

17 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

For months and months GB News was bigged up by Andrew Neil, promising it is going to be a great antidote to mainstream broadcast news; and how the BBC and ITN are 'woke' 'PC' and full of lefties (while he was still  in the employment of the BBC).

It's turned out to be a damp squib, with advertisers pulling out and people laughing at it. 

I'd agree that Neil isn't stupid, but his self importance really has been punctured.

54 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I think he's misjudged the number of people in the UK who want a 24 hour talking heads channel.

11 hours ago, hackey lad said:

That's why your choice of prime minister bottled being interviewed by him during the general election campaign, isn't it.

10 hours ago, Delbow said:

That's why your choice of prime minister bottled being interviewed by him during the general election campaign, isn't it.

I didnt choose the Prime Minister .