Are GB News covering the Plymouth shootings this morning or does the ethnicity of the shooter not fit their agenda?

Don't watch it, but I'd expect a "lone wolf with psychiatric problems" to be rattled out quickly.  

Just now, tinfoilhat said:

Don't watch it, but I'd expect a "lone wolf with psychiatric problems" to be rattled out quickly.  

Oh aye.

Black man shoots people: "terrorist"

White man shoots people: "mental health issues"

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Oh aye.

Yes, "not terror related" despite it terrifying large portions of Plymouth.

48 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Are GB News covering the Plymouth shootings this morning or does the ethnicity of the shooter not fit their agenda?

Too busy with illegal immigration it would seem.

Apparently changing the law will deter them coming, despite them just claiming they're all coming here illegally anyway :?

"Anyone able to tell me what's wrong with this idea?"

TV for simpletons!

15 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Oh aye.

You're not normally a terrorist if you shoot members of your own family regardless of whether you're black or white.  

12 minutes ago, West 77 said:

You're not normally a terrorist if you shoot members of your own family regardless of whether you're black or white.  

It's more a comment on how incidents are reported about before a motive has been established.

35 minutes ago, altus said:

It's more a comment on how incidents are reported about before a motive has been established.

This incident has been quickly reported as a non terrorist incident because the Police quickly judged it's not a terrorist related incident regardless of motive.

Posted (edited)

Still hasnt stopped people on Twitter claiming the lack of detail was because it was clearly a Muslim and a cover up, but thats Twitter for you.

Edited by HeHasRisen

I fear that anyone who perpetrates a despicable act like this has to be known to someone as being dangerous. This is where the hole digging  usually starts, the police aren’t looking for anyone so best to come out with the truth now, I’m 100% certain that had they known that there was a nutter with a loaded firearm within their midst they would have been down on him like a ton of bricks.

5 hours ago, crookesey said:

I fear that anyone who perpetrates a despicable act like this has to be known to someone as being dangerous. This is where the hole digging  usually starts, the police aren’t looking for anyone so best to come out with the truth now, I’m 100% certain that had they known that there was a nutter with a loaded firearm within their midst they would have been down on him like a ton of bricks.

Thank goodness incidents of this nature don't happen much in our country thanks mainly due to tough gun law legislation.  I should imagine news channels such as GB News will be having discussions about gun law legislation and whether any lessons can be learnt from this tragic incident.