Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Are GB News covering the Plymouth shootings this morning or does the ethnicity of the shooter not fit their agenda?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't watch it, but I'd expect a "lone wolf with psychiatric problems" to be rattled out quickly.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tinfoilhat said:

Don't watch it, but I'd expect a "lone wolf with psychiatric problems" to be rattled out quickly.  

Oh aye.

 

Black man shoots people: "terrorist"

White man shoots people: "mental health issues"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Oh aye.

 

Black man shoots people: "terrorist"

White man shoots people: "mental health issues"

Yes, "not terror related" despite it terrifying large portions of Plymouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Are GB News covering the Plymouth shootings this morning or does the ethnicity of the shooter not fit their agenda?

Too busy with illegal immigration it would seem.

 

Apparently changing the law will deter them coming, despite them just claiming they're all coming here illegally anyway :?

 

"Anyone able to tell me what's wrong with this idea?"

 

TV for simpletons!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Oh aye.

 

Black man shoots people: "terrorist"

White man shoots people: "mental health issues"

You're not normally a terrorist if you shoot members of your own family regardless of whether you're black or white.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, West 77 said:

You're not normally a terrorist if you shoot members of your own family regardless of whether you're black or white.  

It's more a comment on how incidents are reported about before a motive has been established.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, altus said:

It's more a comment on how incidents are reported about before a motive has been established.

This incident has been quickly reported as a non terrorist incident because the Police quickly judged it's not a terrorist related incident regardless of motive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Still hasnt stopped people on Twitter claiming the lack of detail was because it was clearly a Muslim and a cover up, but thats Twitter for you.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I fear that anyone who perpetrates a despicable act like this has to be known to someone as being dangerous. This is where the hole digging  usually starts, the police aren’t looking for anyone so best to come out with the truth now, I’m 100% certain that had they known that there was a nutter with a loaded firearm within their midst they would have been down on him like a ton of bricks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, crookesey said:

 I fear that anyone who perpetrates a despicable act like this has to be known to someone as being dangerous. This is where the hole digging  usually starts, the police aren’t looking for anyone so best to come out with the truth now, I’m 100% certain that had they known that there was a nutter with a loaded firearm within their midst they would have been down on him like a ton of bricks.

Thank goodness incidents of this nature don't happen much in our country thanks mainly due to tough gun law legislation.  I should imagine news channels such as GB News will be having discussions about gun law legislation and whether any lessons can be learnt from this tragic incident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.