Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, West 77 said:

Just been watching an excellent program on GB News about coal mining legacy. Thanks to GB News I've learnt Stainforth have a memorial for the former Hatfield pit to honour one hundred years of coal mining that took place.

You mean you didn't know that already?  The rest of us did.

1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/nigel-farage-gb-news-brexit-party-b946315.html

Congratulations Nigel on your new job as the entertainment officer on the Titanic.

It seems Katie Hopkins will soon be back on our shores,  I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up on GB News too,

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jul/18/far-right-commentator-katie-hopkins-to-be-dumped-by-channel-seven-after-sydney-hotel-quarantine-claims

I always thought transportation was meant to be permanent.  

Edited by andyofborg

Bugger that's a shame.

I caught the story yesterday that she was bitching about quarantine, was going to say it was so nice  not to hear anything from her

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, andyofborg said:

You mean you didn't know that already?  The rest of us did.

It seems Katie Hopkins will soon be back on our shores,  I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up on GB News too,

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jul/18/far-right-commentator-katie-hopkins-to-be-dumped-by-channel-seven-after-sydney-hotel-quarantine-claims

I always thought transportation was meant to be permanent.  

No, I  either didn't know that already or had forgotten.  I will make an effort to watch more GB News then hopefully I will have as much knowledge as the rest of you.

Perhaps Katie Hopkins would be a good appointment for GB News. I wouldn't be surprised if hundreds of thousands of people who don't like her tuned in then they could complain  and rant on about the things she says.  

Edited by West 77

Farage and now Hopkins, it seems GB news is the place to be if you’re an unflushable turd.

59 minutes ago, Jeffrey Shaw said:

Other views are available, surely, as a counterpoint to the lefty groupthink.

Looks like the batch of kippers from Waitrose that was accidentally laced with LSD has been located.

13 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Looks like the batch of kippers from Waitrose that was accidentally laced with LSD has been located.

I have no idea what this means but I am very impressed with the image.

2 hours ago, Jeffrey Shaw said:

Other views are available, surely, as a counterpoint to the lefty groupthink.

The telegraph, times, sun, mail, express and Laura K not enough?

6 hours ago, Jeffrey Shaw said:

Laura Knot? Relative of Alan, the wicket-keeepr?

Take it you are referring to A P E Knott.

On 18/07/2021 at 08:49, Mister Gee said:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/nigel-farage-gb-news-brexit-party-b946315.html

Congratulations Nigel on your new job as the entertainment officer on the Titanic.

Nigel Farage hopes to push GB News viewing figures above that of an average Zoom call

Nigel Farage will be joining GB News in a move widely described as “what’s GB news?”

The frog-faced moron-herder announced he would be joining the channel with a new show, disappointingly called “Farage” where we were hoping for “The Reich Stuff”.

“We could be looking at viewers in the dozens,” beamed GB news spokesperson, Simon Williams.

“We’re taking a slight risk in going up against both Emmerdale and the time in which most people grudgingly make Zoom calls to their parents, but we’re confident we can outdraw the latter, at least for the first week.

“Nigel Farage is everything we’re looking for at GB News: loud, and white.”

Farage commented, “I’m delighted by this new opportunity to make some money.

“Trust me when I say, I will hold NOTHING back, and not just because nobody will be watching.

“You’re getting pure, unadulterated Farage.”

Williams commented, “Yes, that should beat out Police Interceptors repeats on Paramount… I hope.”

https://newsthump.com/2021/07/18/nigel-farage-hopes-to-push-gb-news-viewing-figures-above-that-of-an-average-zoom-call/