GB News coming soon! Station poped up after the Aljazeera news chanel on my TV. 

I think it's a much needed addition to our news viewing especially with the blatant bias reporting when we were going thru the brexit debate & vote transitions as well as other one sided views on reporting from the BBC sky news itv news 4 news they all pee in the same pot. 

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Consheff said:

GB News coming soon! Station poped up after the Aljazeera news chanel on my TV. 

I think it's a much needed addition to our news viewing especially with the blatant bias reporting when we were going thru the brexit debate & vote transitions as well as other one sided views on reporting from the BBC sky news itv news 4 news they all pee in the same pot. 

I don't believe any of those sources are particularly biased at all, but everything I've seen so far suggests GB News will be.

Very much so, the reason for it's existence is specifically to be blatantly biased!

Essentially a Fox-News knock off, it's not going to be good for the UK (IMHO).

Edited by Magilla

14 minutes ago, Magilla said:

I don't believe any of those sources are particularly biased at all, but everything I've seen so far suggests GB News will be. Very much so, it exists specifically to be blatantly biased!

A Fox-News knock off, it's not going to be good for the UK (IMHO).

Very much this. The people behind GB News are pretty open about it being an attempt to get round the UK's TV news impartiality rules. Look out for 'balance' by putting right wing content during normal hours and left wing content at 3AM.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Magilla said:

I don't believe any of those sources are particularly biased at all, but everything I've seen so far suggests GB News will be.

Very much so, the reason for it's existence is specifically to be blatantly biased!

Essentially a Fox-News knock off, it's not going to be good for the UK (IMHO).

Well you are on the left of politics because all our news channels are left leaning news channels with no opposite view this amounts to propaganda It was plain to see with brexit that the news channels were being biased pushing project fear and giving most air time to pro EU speakers and news reporters 

Edited by Consheff

4 hours ago, Arnold_Lane said:

I think you would be better asking who taught him to write rather than type.

Spelling and grammar are both singular so I believe the correct form would be "is awful."

People in glass houses and all that....

It's a forum for discussion, not an English test - and that sort of comment just looks like trolling.

It's OK I miss spell anfd have bad grammar to work up the left it's help me see when they are loosing they alway revert to try and pull people dawn this way so what hat if I suffer from dyslexia this would be discrimination! 

Interesting that last by Consheff is perfectly punctuated

Just now, Mr Allen said:

1) I voted remain for Brexit because unlike a LOT of leave voters (IMO) I don't hate immigrants.

2) Your post has been reported for your lame attempt to insult me, do not worry, it's unlikely the Mods will do anything :(

There is an 'ignore user' option, if you're not interested in seeing posts from a particular user. It's a shame there isn't an 'ignore thread' option too on SF, but nothing's prefect!

1 hour ago, Consheff said:

I don't hate immigrants my step father is Pakistani I'm half iranian I voted leave your arguments are fat left rhetoric to shut down debate that doesn't hold up to scrutiny this is what gb news will hopefully change I dont need to insult you I'll just report you got discrimination because this is what you do

That old chestnut!

I know a black man therefore I can't possibly be a racist.

Go on then, share your thoughs about immigration .  No slogans or sound bites that mean nothing.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Consheff said:

Well you are on the left of politics because all our news channels are left leaning news channels with no opposite view this amounts to propaganda

I'm no more left than right :roll:

You're here championing a channel that by it's own admission will be massively biased, and complaining about propaganda! :loopy:

Is it propaganda if I state that the earth is round, and there's no opposing view.. or just the truth? :roll:

It was plain to see with brexit that the news channels were being biased pushing project fear and giving most air time to pro EU speakers and news reporters 

So plain that even the majority of leave voters don't believe it!

Maybe it's that news channels are largely impartial, and reality just doesn't support your view!

Maybe they just couldn't find enough people who could string a coherent sentence together to support Brexit beyond sound-bites and self evidently hollow promises? :hihi:

If the news channels are guilty of anything, it was not questioning the promises made by Brexiteers and pointing out that the majority stood no chance whatsoever of ever happening!

3 hours ago, Consheff said:

You should be debating posts questions not trying to pull people down this is a left wing tactic that started when the left were loosing the brexit debate. 

Brexit isn't a left/right issue, never was.

Edited by Magilla

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Magilla said:

It was in a way.

The left and the right both wanted it. For very different reasons.

Edited by sibon

Not sure spelling is a liberal signifier .

It's an odd one ,the biggest star of the new channel has been the lead voice on his own show on the BBC for over a decade.

How that slipped past the politburo without them noticing I can not imagine

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Flanker7 said:

That old chestnut!

I know a black man therefore I can't possibly be a racist.

Go on then, share your thoughs about immigration .  No slogans or sound bites that mean nothing.

Erm immigration is OK as long as every area get its fair share the bulking of migrants in areas is a form of ethnic cleansing shutting down businesses and pushing people to move away establishing enclaves with rises in u rest and violence against minorities thus forcing them to move further away

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

You're here championing a channel that by it's own admission will be massively biased, and complaining about propaganda! :loopy:

Is it propaganda if I state that the earth is round, and there's no opposing view.. or just the truth? :roll:

Maybe it's that news channels are largely impartial, and reality just doesn't support your view!

Maybe they just couldn't find enough people who could string a coherent sentence together to support Brexit beyond sound-bites and self evidently hollow promises? :hihi:

If the news channels are guilty of anything, it was not questioning the promises made by Brexiteers and pointing out that the majority stood no chance whatsoever of ever happening!

🤦

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

There is no wonder your still loosing 

Edited by Consheff