Israel-Palestine Conflict.

13 hours ago, Mr Fisk said:

You should get one of those raspberry awards they give out - nonsense made to entertain.

Clever how you've brushed aside major reasons for ME conflicts, that include colonial history, interventions from major powers, and economic and political development. 

Or how good ol 🇺🇸 armed Saddam when he was useful to them, then when it suited the USA, they went in to pillage the country on false pretences.

In the process created ISIS- who destabilised the ME even more.

Let's not forget Afghanistan- who asked USA of proof that Bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11.

That never materialised and, despite the hijackers all being Arab, good ol 🇺🇸decided to bomb Afghanistan - which allowed rebel groups to crop up hungry for control. 

...and this continues today. In fact,  most of what we see happening in ME has foreign policy to blame.

U.S. armed Saddam against Iran, correct.

This was a time when "Fifty-two American diplomats and citizens were held hostage after a group of militarized Iranian college students belonging to the Muslim Student Followers of the Imam's Line, who supported the Iranian Revolution, took over the U.S. Embassy in Tehran[3][4] and seized hostages. The hostages were held for 444 days from November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981" - Wiki

You should bone up on "The Art of War", traditionally attributed to an ancient Chinese military general known as Sun Tzu.

Also see: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is an ancient proverb which suggests that two parties can or should work together against a common enemy. The earliest known expression of this concept is found in a Sanskrit treatise on statecraft, the Arthashastra, which dates to around the 4th century BC, while the first recorded use of the current English version came in 1884.[1][2]  - WIKI

For examples, see the Western allies support to Stalin's U.S.S.R. during WW2 against the NAZIS, and more recently Iran and Saudi support for terrorism in the Middle East.

War creates strange bedfellows, Lol

As for requiring "proof" that bin Laden was behind the 9/11 killings, 

See:

"Bin Laden claims responsibility for 9/11" -  CBC News - CBC.ca

https://www.cbc.ca › news › world › bin-laden-claims-r...

Oct 29, 2004 — Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden appeared in a new message aired on an Arabic TV station Friday night, for the first time claiming direct responsibility for the 2001 attacks against the United States".

Edited by trastrick