Crash Bang Wallop

13 hours ago, butlers said:

That was entertaining, what a storm

A lot more entertaining than the awful television programmes last night.

Edited by cytine

we didnt get much at lowedges,seen far more over the years,must of been at the otherside of sheffield

46 minutes ago, bassett one said:

we didnt get much at lowedges,seen far more over the years,must of been at the otherside of sheffield

We had a big storm here in Chesterfield.  Not too far from you.  Also RIP to the 9 year old boy.  My thoughts are with your loved ones.

52 minutes ago, bassett one said:

Had a cracking storm between 9.30 and 10.30 pm in Crystal peaks area .

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Had a cracking storm between 9.30 and 10.30 pm in Crystal peaks area .

It was quite something, it wasn't just a few bits of lightening, odd rumble of thunder - it was the lot for an hour. I'm struggling to recall a storm that was that long. 

And the amount of drivers that just kept flying past me on motorways was just unreal.   Saw 3 vehicles that had lost it and crashed on m1 between 38 and 36.  When will people learn to respect that kind of weather 

2 minutes ago, rudds1 said:

And the amount of drivers that just kept flying past me on motorways was just unreal.   Saw 3 vehicles that had lost it and crashed on m1 between 38 and 36.  When will people learn to respect that kind of weather 

Once went to East Midlands airport in a storm..

The rain was that heavy I couldn't see more than a few yards, had to drop my speed to 10/20 MPH.

As you say, cars were flying past me at 60+ Mph.

i agree seen it many times,why they do it,even on the snake pass,i believe,drive to the conditions of the road,thats not just weather either

Not bad for the UK