Wednesday Players Out Of Contract

The following  players are out of contract at Hillsborough....be interesting to see who,if any,re-sign....

Westwood,Lees,Reach,Hunt,Harris,Kachunga,Hutchinson,Penney,Van Aken,Rhodes,Urhoghide,Pelupessy,Odubajo  

I think one or two could do a job in the Pub League ...but the majority i'd let go...

17 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

The following  players are out of contract at Hillsborough....be interesting to see who,if any,re-sign....

Westwood,Lees,Reach,Hunt,Harris,Kachunga,Hutchinson,Penney,Van Aken,Rhodes,Urhoghide,Pelupessy,Odubajo  

I think one or two could do a job in the Pub League ...but the majority i'd let go...

I don't know how accurate it is but on Sky they said Wednesday had 19 players out of contract, it seems a bit high to me.

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I'd keep Westwood, Hutchinson, urhugohide, Harris and hunt, provided not paid over the odds to stay. Make them one offer, if they want to go then cya.

Hutch,Urhoghide and Hunt,get shut of rest.What idiot turned down good cash for Reach not so long ago.

Edited by ukdobby

11 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I'd keep Westwood, Hutchinson, urhugohide, Harris and hunt, provided not paid over the odds to stay. Make them one offer, if they want to go then cya.

I'd keep Hutchinson,Urhoghide and maybe Westwood and dare i say.. maybe even Pelupessy....the rest can go for me....   

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I'd keep Hutchinson,Urhoghide and maybe Westwood and dare i say.. maybe even Pelupessy....the rest can go for me....   

Not fussed about Harris TBH, just thought he could do some damage in league 1 but only on a suitable contract that suits the club. Hunt is young so wage won't be too bad and not sure he's had enough chances yet to prove himself. I think we have a one year option on him so down to club with him. Westwood it depends if there's anything better out there, worth a year if not as don't trust a full season of wildsmith or Dawson

Is Westwood one of the highest earners?

If so it'll be difficult for you to keep him.

4 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

Is Westwood one of the highest earners?

If so it'll be difficult for you to keep him.

At his age he'd probably accept less money.

Guest makapaka
23 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

All subject to wage demands but if possible I would keep

Westwood 

Hutchinson

Uroghide

Lees - had his day

Reach - will go to play at a higher level than L1

Hunt - Not physical enough for L1 next season

Harris - Don't rate him - no end product.

Kachunga - Useless

Penney - Useless

Van Aken - Useless

Rhodes - Think he could do a decent job next season but needs to move on for him and club

Pelupessy - Useless

Odubajo - Useless

Edited by makapaka

The maximum allowed wage spend in league one is 60% of turnover, so cant see us re signing any of those to be fair.

24 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

The maximum allowed wage spend in league one is 60% of turnover, so cant see us re signing any of those to be fair.

That ruling was subsequently overturned ...so there is no limit...