Read about someone seen 'Pooing' in a farmers field, and another in woodland, both with toilet paper at the ready!! Someone else found some whilst out on a walk.

How degrading are those people? If they thought they might need to go!! at least take a plastic bag to clean it up. Those people should be 'Named & Shamed' and fined,

just the same as dog owners who don't clean up the Poop. It's embarrassing and shocking to think that walking among us could be such dirty, filthy, thoughtless  people,

degrading the wonderful Countryside and Public spaces around SHEFFIELD.  These 'Green Places' are something to be proud of and deserve some respect.

Heartshome.

I was watching one of those caught

on camera things the other day a copper was chasing a crim across a field he stops takes a dump in the field takes a sock off to wipe his arse and then puts it back on and continues chasing.

Did any of you ever see the boxer that poo-ed in the ring?

I think it was Crufts 1997

17 minutes ago, MJ01 said:

Did any of you ever see the boxer that poo-ed in the ring?

I think it was Crufts 1997

1975 wants its joke back, but seriously an old fishing mate of mine , the most important part of his tackle was a toilet roll because he used to  go about 5 times a day .

On a related topic, have the police found that filthy scrubber that pooped on the Sheffield Wednesday pitch last year? Apparently there is a video or CCTV of him caught in the act. Disgusting.

I once walked into the lift just as some bloke was dropping a log. 

I never used that lift again I can tell you. 

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

On a related topic, have the police found that filthy scrubber that pooped on the Sheffield Wednesday pitch last year? Apparently there is a video or CCTV of him caught in the act. Disgusting.

I hear they want to interview a certain D Chansiri & a number of others including G Monk & D Moore for covering the pitch in faeces

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

Gary Lineker has form for dropping one on the footy pitch.

Paula Radcliffe London Marathon 2005 ..........  captured on camera.

Turning into one if the stranger SF threads.

5 minutes ago, butlers said:

Turning into one if the stranger SF threads.

Hmmm... :huh:

... I second that motion! :gag:

Well on a local level, when you have to pee, or worse, the other end, you have to go! :D 

Especially when most of the Council run WCs in Town etc are so run down and 'orrible you wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot Bargepole and even some of the in store ones are a bit unhygienic IMO.