McBurnie's In Bother.

55 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Ha, merely stressing I have no dog in this fight., dont care too much for the Owls/Blades dickwaving that goes on around here.

Context is everything, he obviously hasnt just wandered up to the person filming and done what he did for no reason, be interested to know what happened before.

Your than not bothered about the "dickwaving" but you choose read and comment on the forum, strange.

Posted (edited)
Just now, top4718 said:

Your than not bothered about the "dickwaving" but you choose read and comment on the forum, strange.

I am still allowed an opinion without dickwaving being involved, yes? Just looking at this objectively. Yes he shouldnt have done what he did but I am 100% sure he will have been heavily provoked.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

I am still allowed an opinion without dickwaving being involved, yes?

I just think its odd that someone who isn't interested reads and contributes. There are many threads on here that hold no interest to me - you won't see my comments on them.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I just think its odd that someone who isn't interested reads and contributes. 

I said I wasnt interested in the dickwaving., please don't misquote me. I am certainly intrested in football.

You seem very defensive...what is you opinion of this video?

Edited by HeHasRisen

33 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I am still allowed an opinion without dickwaving being involved, yes? Just looking at this objectively. Yes he shouldnt have done what he did but I am 100% sure he will have been heavily provoked.

I’m sure that he will have been provoked, but there is no need for violence.

He could have walked away and consoled himself by checking his bank balance.

52 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I said I wasnt interested in the dickwaving., please don't misquote me. I am certainly intrested in football.

You seem very defensive...what is you opinion of this video?

Why would I be defensive, I'm not a fan of McBurnie after his drink/driving episode, the video though  is inconclusive, something had clearly happened before film starts that we don't know about, that still doesn't condone his actions.

News just out that an arrest has been made in regard to this, United do seem to have disciplinary issues with some players.

Love how they are only saying a 24 year old man has been arrested. Why not just say it's him?

Another thread that has aged well.😂.

Eating Popcorn GIFs. 70 Animated GIF Images for Free

Perhaps he'd been made to watch a DVD of the Blades games from this season - that would push anyone over the edge

3 hours ago, Colin Foster said:

Love how they are only saying a 24 year old man has been arrested. Why not just say it's him?

Another clip has emerged of McBurnie being provoked, there may be more to this than the first video suggested.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Another clip has emerged of McBurnie being provoked, there may be more to this than the first video suggested.

So exactly what I said then? Who knew (!)

As much as an idiot as people either think he is or he isnt, there was no way he would have done that without some provocation.

Edited by HeHasRisen