McBurnie's In Bother.

Posted (edited)

Watch this space......

As if it isn't enough that he (like Moussett) hit the press last year for drink driving. He could now find himself in bother for something on a more violent conduct away from the pitch......

Offload him and Moussett please blades.

Edited by cmonkes

I had a phone call early yesterday about it from someone in Knaresborough saying this had happened.

Let's wait and see the full version.

25 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Offload him and Moussett please blades.

What if we get a manager who likes quick breaks and likes to play the ball early in front of the strikers for a change.  Moussett and Burke could have field days!  Brewster may even get a few goals!

We could sell Berge for £35m (preferably to a European team), McBernie to Swansea, Rodwell and a few others to any takers for loose change, and let the young lads fill the gaps in the squad.

Roll on next season!

I've seen the video & the person in question 'hits the target' - therefore it can't be McBurnie.....

1 hour ago, Thirsty Relic said:

What if we get a manager who likes quick breaks and likes to play the ball early in front of the strikers for a change.  Moussett and Burke could have field days!  Brewster may even get a few goals!

We could sell Berge for £35m (preferably to a European team), McBernie to Swansea, Rodwell and a few others to any takers for loose change, and let the young lads fill the gaps in the squad.

Roll on next season!

You do know that Championship Manager is just a game, don’t you?

Mousset, in particular isn’t going to be available next season. Those pictures of his Lamborghini that you saw in the press  were taken by me. He’s in enormous trouble.

McBurnie strikes me as another unstable lad. Shame really as he’s good to watch. It’s not nice to see young men flushing their talent down the toilet.

14 minutes ago, sibon said:

You do know that Championship Manager is just a game, don’t you?

Mousset, in particular isn’t going to be available next season. Those pictures of his Lamborghini that you saw in the press  were taken by me. He’s in enormous trouble.

McBurnie strikes me as another unstable lad. Shame really as he’s good to watch. It’s not nice to see young men flushing their talent down the toilet.

Driving without due care and attention and failing to stop isn't good but it also isn't enormous, I don't expect any jail time for him.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Driving without due care and attention and failing to stop isn't good but it also isn't enormous, I don't expect any jail time for him.

There is quite a bit more to it than that.

I managed to offer the lad a few driving tips, before he belted off into the night, leaving his mate to get arrested.

He did stop driving,  because his car lost all fluids, water, oil and petrol. Just from the impact with a stationary car. He was also uninsured.

He’s in proper bother.

Edited by sibon

6 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Roll on next season!

Could be good for us, our build-ups are too slow and predictable

A complete tool!

Not a fan of either Sheffield club but I have seen the video, he has clearly been provoked in some way to react the way he has done. Everyone has a tipping point.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Not a fan of either Sheffield club but I have seen the video, he has clearly been provoked in some way to react the way he has done. Everyone has a tipping point.

Surprised you've not mentioned in your other posts that you're "not a fan of either Sheffield club"......oh hold on a minute...!

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Surprised you've not mentioned in your other posts that you're "not a fan of either Sheffield club"......oh hold on a minute...!

Ha, merely stressing I have no dog in this fight., dont care too much for the Owls/Blades dickwaving that goes on around here.

Context is everything, he obviously hasnt just wandered up to the person filming and done what he did for no reason, be interested to know what happened before.

Edited by HeHasRisen