Jump to content


Sign in to follow this  

Podcasting Software Compatible To Chrome Os?

Recommended Posts

Good evening.

 

Inspired by a recent Neighbours episode that was on last week, I'd like to do my own weekly Podcast, based on my own interests such as gaming, martial arts etc, how would I get the software to do this that's compatible to Chrome OS?

 

Sensible answers only, I can't use a Windows PC, I don't have the funds :(

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr Allen said:

Good evening.

 

Inspired by a recent Neighbours episode that was on last week, I'd like to do my own weekly Podcast, based on my own interests such as gaming, martial arts etc, how would I get the software to do this that's compatible to Chrome OS?

 

Sensible answers only, I can't use a Windows PC, I don't have the funds :(

 

 

Just search the chrome app store...

Also, lesson for the future... don't buy a chromebook, they are rubbish for anything beyond basic web browsing and simple document creation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mr Allen said:

Sensible answers only, I can't use a Windows PC, I don't have the funds :(

 

 

I don't understand why using a Windows PC costs you any money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, probedb said:

I don't understand why using a Windows PC costs you any money?

They have to buy it. Maybe no spare funds to get one.

 

I'd be looking to sell the Chromebook and put the money towards a Windows laptop, going by the OPs previous posts. No doubt that would still involve finding some more money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Ghozer said:

Just search the chrome app store...

Also, lesson for the future... don't buy a chromebook, they are rubbish for anything beyond basic web browsing and simple document creation!

I didn't, my Brother bought it because he thinks Windows isn't secure enough, especially when 75% of the Internet hates me because I don't work 100 hours a week for almost no money.

 

Also, I found a good free app on the Web Store last night :D 

 

Edited by Mr Allen
More detail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

75% of the Internet hates you?? 

Mate, you have a pretty poor opinion of yourself. Anyway it doesn't matter if somone dislikes you, just smile and move on with your life. 

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. When can we expect to see your first podcast? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

75% of the Internet hates you?? 

Mate, you have a pretty poor opinion of yourself. Anyway it doesn't matter if somone dislikes you, just smile and move on with your life. 

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. When can we expect to see your first podcast? 

I frequently get criticised on here (well I used to) and on social media for the fact I've been doing voluntary work for Donkey's years yet I've never worked for money!

 

S'not my fault the 2010 Equality Act ain't worth the paper it's printed on because the government don't and never will enforce it! :loopy: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr Allen said:

I frequently get criticised on here (well I used to) and on social media for the fact I've been doing voluntary work for Donkey's years yet I've never worked for money!

 

S'not my fault the 2010 Equality Act ain't worth the paper it's printed on because the government don't and never will enforce it! :loopy: 

 

 

I can't see anyone on here critisizing you nowa days. Its different now. Its a good different too and besides people change. I know I have. I'm not the same person I was back in the day and I dare say you'll have changed too. 

So, what are your plans for your first podcast? 

Games? 

Martial arts or something else? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I can't see anyone on here critisizing you nowa days. Its different now. Its a good different too and besides people change. I know I have. I'm not the same person I was back in the day and I dare say you'll have changed too. 

So, what are your plans for your first podcast? 

Games? 

Martial arts or something else? 

Bit of everything.

 

I tested it last night and it worked OK, my voice isn't very "Radio friendly" though :(

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

Bit of everything.

 

I tested it last night and it worked OK, my voice isn't very "Radio friendly" though :(

 

 

Don't let that put you off matey. Do it because you want to do it and have fun 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.