Sign in to follow this  

Podcasting Software Compatible To Chrome Os?

Good evening.

Inspired by a recent Neighbours episode that was on last week, I'd like to do my own weekly Podcast, based on my own interests such as gaming, martial arts etc, how would I get the software to do this that's compatible to Chrome OS?

Sensible answers only, I can't use a Windows PC, I don't have the funds :(

2 hours ago, Mr Allen said:

Good evening.

Inspired by a recent Neighbours episode that was on last week, I'd like to do my own weekly Podcast, based on my own interests such as gaming, martial arts etc, how would I get the software to do this that's compatible to Chrome OS?

Just search the chrome app store...

Also, lesson for the future... don't buy a chromebook, they are rubbish for anything beyond basic web browsing and simple document creation!

10 hours ago, Mr Allen said:

I don't understand why using a Windows PC costs you any money?

20 minutes ago, probedb said:

I don't understand why using a Windows PC costs you any money?

They have to buy it. Maybe no spare funds to get one.

I'd be looking to sell the Chromebook and put the money towards a Windows laptop, going by the OPs previous posts. No doubt that would still involve finding some more money. 

10 hours ago, Ghozer said:

Just search the chrome app store...

Also, lesson for the future... don't buy a chromebook, they are rubbish for anything beyond basic web browsing and simple document creation!

I didn't, my Brother bought it because he thinks Windows isn't secure enough, especially when 75% of the Internet hates me because I don't work 100 hours a week for almost no money.

Also, I found a good free app on the Web Store last night :D 

Edited by Mr Allen
More detail.

75% of the Internet hates you?? 

Mate, you have a pretty poor opinion of yourself. Anyway it doesn't matter if somone dislikes you, just smile and move on with your life. 

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. When can we expect to see your first podcast? 

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

75% of the Internet hates you?? 

Mate, you have a pretty poor opinion of yourself. Anyway it doesn't matter if somone dislikes you, just smile and move on with your life. 

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. When can we expect to see your first podcast? 

I frequently get criticised on here (well I used to) and on social media for the fact I've been doing voluntary work for Donkey's years yet I've never worked for money!

S'not my fault the 2010 Equality Act ain't worth the paper it's printed on because the government don't and never will enforce it! :loopy: 

1 minute ago, Mr Allen said:

I frequently get criticised on here (well I used to) and on social media for the fact I've been doing voluntary work for Donkey's years yet I've never worked for money!

S'not my fault the 2010 Equality Act ain't worth the paper it's printed on because the government don't and never will enforce it! :loopy: 

I can't see anyone on here critisizing you nowa days. Its different now. Its a good different too and besides people change. I know I have. I'm not the same person I was back in the day and I dare say you'll have changed too. 

So, what are your plans for your first podcast? 

Games? 

Martial arts or something else? 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I can't see anyone on here critisizing you nowa days. Its different now. Its a good different too and besides people change. I know I have. I'm not the same person I was back in the day and I dare say you'll have changed too. 

So, what are your plans for your first podcast? 

Games? 

Martial arts or something else? 

Bit of everything.

I tested it last night and it worked OK, my voice isn't very "Radio friendly" though :(

23 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

Bit of everything.

I tested it last night and it worked OK, my voice isn't very "Radio friendly" though :(

Don't let that put you off matey. Do it because you want to do it and have fun 🙏