Lowedges Festival Had To Cancel For 2021,Due To Covid

hi

having worked hard since jan ,the lowedges community festival group,tried there best to cover basic costs needed by SCC ,to hold our event,there H&S officer,barriers,toilets,insurance,medics,badged stewards ect,but as our event is so big,and the lottery only paying out covid groups until after june 21st,we just fell short,but we have a new website,not quite finished via lowedgesfestival.co.uk   and we will do a funding page soon,its a pity,but with being such a huge festival comes huge bills ,but we will work now to 2022,and ensure we get back to normal,providing england does,sorry

That's a shame Bassett. Good luck in 2022

thanks our team did everything,but alas,just fell short of the basic costs,lets hope lots read our new website

19 hours ago, bassett one said:

thanks our team did everything,but alas,just fell short of the basic costs,lets hope lots read our new website

Hi B1 - why not put a link to the new website in your forum signature, then peeps can click straight in to it from any of your posts.

Just a thought

thats a great idea thank you so much

A nice passive aggressive dig at the Lottery in the sig too, love it.

well,i hope i dont sound to awfull about it,but i would love to know where all these millions have gone weekly ,i understand how bad its been,but 15 months on,i thought the goverment had paid out millions or more,but its the basic,most funders.who will pay to have there name next to a free funfair ride or re-enactment arena or climbing wall,

but our problem is paying the basic costs ,ie toilets,SCC health& safety man £1,000 ,ambulance crew,fencing,insurance ect,but hopefully we will be back in 2022.with all the SCC events cancelled and sharrow festival,it leaves very little for the folk of sheffield ,sad,very sad