Jump to content


Money Will Be Even Tighter For Wednesday.

Recommended Posts

Hmmm... :huh:


... maybe Mr Tuna's plans are to relocate the club to Thailand? :suspect:

 

I've heard many fans have advised him to go Phuket... :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

Just a quick reminder to the  kids, Wednesday built their own ground, United were formed to make use of the cricket ground that existed on Bramall Lane ... UTO !

And how will that help them next season when money is even tighter, can you explain that to the kids please UTB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 hours ago, lobster said:

What is the problem , the owner of the club is also the owner of the ground ,so he doesn't have to pay the rent if he cares not to

 If i an  reading this the same way as lobster, then somewhere along the line all DC does is take money out of his left pocket and puts it in his right, how is beyond me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, ALAN 58 said:

 

 If i an  reading this the same way as lobster, then somewhere along the line all DC does is take money out of his left pocket and puts it in his right, how is beyond me. 

Surely it's more a case of the money being taken out of the Sheffield Wednesday Football Club Ltd account & being sent to the Sheffield 3 Limited account, who own the ground?  Both companies of course, being owned by Mr DC. 

 

Where it goes after that would only be known to Mr DC but it wouldn't seem logical to then send it back to the SWFC Ltd account? 

Edited by Baron99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/05/2021 at 15:02, Baron99 said:

Surely it's more a case of the money being taken out of the Sheffield Wednesday Football Club Ltd account & being sent to the Sheffield 3 Limited account, who own the ground?  Both companies of course, being owned by Mr DC. 

 

Where it goes after that would only be known to Mr DC but it wouldn't seem logical to then send it back to the SWFC Ltd account? 

So, a man who some say is a "successful businessman", who can't seem to pay the wages on time, is now expected to deposit 2.5 million quid a year, from the SWFC account to one of his other companies, and people can't see that this could be a problem?

 

Let's not forget that apart from struggling to pay the wages, he has to find almost 7 million quid by September, or risk losing the ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's made a complete mess of us,God knows what the future holds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Grappler said:

So, a man who some say is a "successful businessman", who can't seem to pay the wages on time, is now expected to deposit 2.5 million quid a year, from the SWFC account to one of his other companies, and people can't see that this could be a problem?

 

Let's not forget that apart from struggling to pay the wages, he has to find almost 7 million quid by September, or risk losing the ground.

Is your chairman confident he can pay the huge loan you have and the wage bill, the £40 tickets for the Burnley game may be a sign of things to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Is your chairman confident he can pay the huge loan you have and the wage bill, the £40 tickets for the Burnley game may be a sign of things to come.

Pahahaha, a Wednesday fan talking about others clubs ability to pay wages and high match ticket prices, you couldn't make it up comedy gold that post.

Edited by Alextopman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Pahahaha, a Wednesday fan talking about others clubs ability to pay wages and high match ticket prices, you couldn't make it up comedy gold that post.

Many clubs in the Championship have struggled to pay wages, its not exclusive to SWFC.

 

I'll ask again how is your chairman intending to pay what will be a fairly large wage bill and a huge loan, particularly if fan income is reduced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Many clubs in the Championship have struggled to pay wages, its not exclusive to SWFC.

 

I'll ask again how is your chairman intending to pay what will be a fairly large wage bill and a huge loan, particularly if fan income is reduced.

Hmmm... :huh:

 

Don't worry Mr Top - It's nothing to get yourself in a tizzy about...


... I've heard he's intending to ask for a few tips on financial matters from a top class business advisor from across the city. :hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Many clubs in the Championship have struggled to pay wages, its not exclusive to SWFC.

 

I'll ask again how is your chairman intending to pay what will be a fairly large wage bill and a huge loan, particularly if fan income is reduced.

And I'll say again you need to be more concerned about your own clubs finances, and paying rent to the man who can't pay the players wages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

 

Don't worry Mr Top - It's nothing to get yourself in a tizzy about...


... I've heard he's intending to ask for a few tips on financial matters from a top class business advisor from across the city. :hihi:

So you can't answer, that's fine.

42 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

And I'll say again you need to be more concerned about your own clubs finances, and paying rent to the man who can't pay the players wages.

 

42 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

And I'll say again you need to be more concerned about your own clubs finances, and paying rent to the man who can't pay the players wages.

Two of you that can't answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

X