Money Will Be Even Tighter For Wednesday.

Yes it'll be tighter, the lower down the league's you go the less you get.

The chairman's Prolly got less to spend now he's spaffed loads up the wall on crap mangers and crap players

in darren we trust,as hes our only hope,but he knows the league,got good contacts and will i hope get us back up.

8 hours ago, bassett one said:

in darren we trust,as hes our only hope,but he knows the league,got good contacts and will i hope get us back up.

im not convinced, that last match he didnt show one inch of excitement, pleasure, happiness when we scored, he didnt even break a smile whereas roony was punching the air and almost dancing.

Confidence is bred from the manager, he shows nothing to pass onto the players :(

Edited by melthebell

but in this league,hes got good contacts with premier sides,this will be needed,lets hope he can sort it or else we have a big problem,a very big problem

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

but in this league,hes got good contacts with premier sides,this will be needed,lets hope he can sort it or else we have a big problem,a very big problem

He doesnt recruit, Chansiri does it and just who is going to sign for a club that doesnt pay its players

10 hours ago, melthebell said:

im not convinced, that last match he didnt show one inch of excitement, pleasure, happiness when we scored, he didnt even break a smile whereas roony was punching the air and almost dancing.

Confidence is bred from the manager, he shows nothing to pass onto the players :(

A tad harsh on DM ...it was his first game back after a debilitating serious illness ..but let’s give him a chance...it’s the results that will impress most Wednesdayites ..rather than his touch line antics ..

agree with that,i think he will do a good job,but he needs 2 years

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

agree with that,i think he will do a good job,but he needs 2 years

Not really the manager that's the problem at wednesday though is it? How many have there been in 4 years, is it 6 now?

Carlos (who I  thought quite a lot of) Jos Lucky, Pulis, Monk, Cabbage head and now DM. Not counting caretakers.

i agree,but he signed and paid for darren,so hes got to accept his ideas,darren is after several premier young,hungry players,he knows his job and wont just to told what players he can sign as its his name on the side,and i dont think he will carry on if he doesnt have a say,i think he would walk away

27 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i agree,but he signed and paid for darren,so hes got to accept his ideas,darren is after several premier young,hungry players,he knows his job and wont just to told what players he can sign as its his name on the side,and i dont think he will carry on if he doesnt have a say,i think he would walk away

Don’t you think all that will have been ironed out at the interview stage? In my opinion, he’ll do as he’s told.

So now SWFC are facing threats of players quitting the club due to unpaid wages. 

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-players-consider-quitting-club-in-light-of-unpaid-wages-3256390

Not great if you're trying to attract new players. Presumably,. Darren Moore & his backroom staff are receiving their wages? 

Guest sibon
3 hours ago, Baron99 said:

So now SWFC are facing threats of players quitting the club due to unpaid wages. 

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-players-consider-quitting-club-in-light-of-unpaid-wages-3256390

Not great if you're trying to attract new players. Presumably,. Darren Moore & his backroom staff are receiving their wages? 

If only we had a thread about this already.