Jump to content


Rate My Takeaway Youtube

Recommended Posts

Youtube linked me in to this channel.

 

I normally don't watch this kind of thing, but, I can see why he is popular. I like watching him too after watching a couple of them. 

I think he's great for the north too. He's very well mannered, and shows northerners as friendly people (as we mostly are). 

Great for local business too.

 

And probably like others, I'm normally mouth-watering! :hihi:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He did a Beres today.

The one on Halifax Road.

 

Can't argue with his comments. I hope they have continued success. Opening a new one on Ecclesall Road soon I hear. New jobs for Sheffielders! 

 

I love their food, and their staff are excellent in every one I've been in (which is quite a few!)

 

If I was Ray Kroc, I'd be thinking global! :hihi: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys a legend well likable easy watchingand I bet he does wonders for the businesses lucky enough for to have him visit iv recommended lily's Hong too and crusty cob wouldn't surprise me if TV come sniffing round him sheffield council should get him to turn on the Christmas lights 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, *_ash_* said:

He did a Beres today.

The one on Halifax Road.

 

Can't argue with his comments. I hope they have continued success. Opening a new one on Ecclesall Road soon I hear. New jobs for Sheffielders! 

 

I love their food, and their staff are excellent in every one I've been in (which is quite a few!)

 

If I was Ray Kroc, I'd be thinking global! :hihi: 

 

 

Meh, I applied for a part time sales job at the Bradfield Road, Hillsborough one about a month ago, they're still yet to get back to me! :rant: 

 

I could understand it if it was the actual Butchering, with knives and that, but it's sales, surely a disabled person can sell Pork sandwiches? :loopy: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i need to get one from Beres tomorrow havent had one for ages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I wonder what kind of money he’s getting from YouTube ad revenue?

 

Makes you wonder what other opportunities there are for ‘man with camera recording everyday stuff and uploading to YouTube’!?

 

On 11/05/2021 at 17:43, ab6262 said:

i need to get one from Beres tomorrow havent had one for ages.

This too! The takeaways should be paying him for exposure!

 

Well, maybe not the ones he slags off!

Edited by Waldo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Waldo said:

I wonder what kind of money he’s getting from YouTube ad revenue?

 

Makes you wonder what other opportunities there are for ‘man with camera recording everyday stuff and uploading to YouTube’!?

 

 

It's not easy to get so many followers. His is quite rare I think to grow so quick.

 

How much you earn depends a lot on numbers of views and subscribers, and important, what settings they put for adverts. You can fill your film with adverts of course, but then fewer people watch or lose interest. 

 

With his kind of number today, I would reckon he's getting probably £70-80 per film. 

I remember seeing someone with a million subs saying if their films get 100,000 views, they get about £400. So that would be my guess.

1 minute ago, *_ash_* said:

It's not easy to get so many followers. His is quite rare I think to grow so quick.

 

How much you earn depends a lot on numbers of views and subscribers, and important, what settings they put for adverts. You can fill your film with adverts of course, but then fewer people watch or lose interest. 

 

With his kind of number today, I would reckon he's getting probably £70-80 per film. 

I remember seeing someone with a million subs saying if their films get 100,000 views, they get about £400. So that would be my guess.

Sorry, so many typos.

 

I think most channels seem to opt for what I assume is an optimum level of adverts. That is, a skipable after 5 seconds at the beginning. 1 banner near the start (the ad you have to close), and depending on length of film 1 or 2 skipable ones in the middle somewhere. 

 

Any that have unskipable 15 seconds ads on them, I cut them off, unless something I really want to watch. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Kebabish express London road beat Imran's with a 10 score to 9. Plus a bit of dangerous driving at the end as well I noticed that he's having problems with parking every time he visits sheffield as well council need to sort this out!

Edited by Consheff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://youtu.be/E-UNwY4sVuI

 

Sheffield again!

 

To be fair for £19 that looks like a nice snack for probably 3 people, maybe 4.

 

Parking in Sheffield made the video longer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, *_ash_* said:

https://youtu.be/E-UNwY4sVuI

 

Sheffield again!

 

To be fair for £19 that looks like a nice snack for probably 3 people, maybe 4.

 

Parking in Sheffield made the video longer. 

Yeah that box meal looked banging

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Fat man's back in Sheffield 3 pound to park for an hr then parkin warden makes him pay another for taking up a space with his table alshocking from Sheffield council hope that the change within the council sorts out the parking debacle in Sheffield #moneygrabbers without a care for the prosperity of Sheffield City centre.

Anyway another ten for a sheffield establishment get in!

Edited by Consheff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.