Have United Played Today

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

John Harris is our best ever manager.

6 wins out of 36 in the top flight is better than 5 out of 42 in the lower league fact, you even admitted it yourself earlier but that was before you knew who it was about. Pahahahahaha.

No need for detective work just know the records.

You of all people should understand that.

Incidentally your 19 goals scored is currently the worst ever too, you do have two games to overhaul another unwanted record though but you'll still be one of only 3 teams to score less than 25 in season unless you have a sudden goal spree.

13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Incidentally your 19 goals scored is currently the worst ever too, you do have two games to overhaul another unwanted record though but you'll still be one of only 3 teams to score less than 25 in season unless you have a sudden goal spree.

We'll beat Burnley 6-0, Brewster will get a double Hat trick and Rammers will save 4 pens, another couple for the Premier record books.

Edited by Alextopman

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Quick give the man a badge he may have found another it only took him nearly two weeks,Google is your friend LOL!!!!!!!!

So from whatI have read on here records only stay records when they are blades ones but S6 ones don't count if they are in the past okie dokie I'm glad we cleared that one up.

Edited by monzaman

Four times league champions is not a bad record 

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

Get yer duraglit out.

3 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Cuttsie we are on about bad records not good, you know like Terry Wogan the floral dance

Edited by monzaman

3 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Cuttsie we are on about bad records not good, you know like Terry Wogan the floral dance

Surprised he hasn't got told off for living in the past.

58 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Quick give the man a badge he may have found another it only took him nearly two weeks,Google is your friend LOL!!!!!!!!

So from whatI have read on here records only stay records when they are blades ones but S6 ones don't count if they are in the past okie dokie I'm glad we cleared that one up.

Does the fact that despite the Owls having their worst ever season in 74/75 they didn't break any records, you have. I very much doubt we went into that season expecting to be challenging for the top 5 with "the best manager we've ever had".

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Does the fact that despite the Owls having their worst ever season in 74/75 they didn't break any records, you have. I very much doubt we went into that season expecting to be challenging for the top 5 with "the best manager we've ever had".

Nope sorry you have completely lost me with that post so I can't really answer you, you keep mentioning "the best manager we've ever had" is that one going to be mentioned all the time now and take the place of "worst start to a season"worst start to a season"(repeat as necessary) LOL

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

But you finished below Wycombe.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

But you finished below Wycombe.

We had six points deducted, they didn't.

Just now, top4718 said:

We had six points deducted, they didn't.

You broke the rules they didn't.