Jump to content


Have United Played Today

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

There has been a problem with the undersoil heating and drainage at Hillsborough ....apparently all the required remedy work is being carried out in readiness for the start of the  Pub League season... 

You would have thought those things would have been sorted out before laying a million pound Desso pitch on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

There has been a problem with the undersoil heating and drainage at Hillsborough ....apparently all the required remedy work is being carried out in readiness for the start of the  Pub League season... 

Hope it's being done under Warranty? We have to stop throwing money away.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

You would have thought those things would have been sorted out before laying a million pound Desso pitch on it.

It was, the pitch was laid in 2015 the boiler failed last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, top4718 said:

It was, the pitch was laid in 2015 the boiler failed last year.

Well surely they've had time to sort the boiler out and what about the drainage?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Well surely they've had time to sort the boiler out and what about the drainage?.

They might have had time they might not have had the money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:


... well I think it's very public-spirited of the forum to re-open the crèche.

 

It's nice to have a safe little corner for the kiddies to play in while the grown-ups are talking in the next room... :)

AGREE Mr Bloke !!

12 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Bit ironic coming from you ...after all it was yourself who made this classic comment about returning once banned folks.....

 

"Judging by their posts they're all middle aged to older men which is a bit sad really"

 

 

 

 

 

Good evening Sheridan 1-0 bit confused with your post, please explain !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Runningman said:

AGREE Mr Bloke !!

Good evening Sheridan 1-0 bit confused with your post, please explain !

Me too ...I mixed you up with another poster ..apologies..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/05/2021 at 23:10, Sheridan1-0 said:

Me too ...I mixed you up with another poster ..apologies..

Accepted my friend !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well played United , I know you played today cus  I have watched it , keep Hecko  as manager he is as good as any  that has been mentioned so far . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/05/2021 at 15:41, monzaman said:

Found any others yet while you're googling "sufc" and "prem Lge",  longest run of games without a victory  is one, worst team with lowest points belongs to Derby who sent you down on Saturday, I think we can beat the most defeats one if and when we lose our last few games😆😆, the boxing day points one is null and void because of reasons already discussed, I'm sure there is some others like least home wins or least goals or least away wins or summat like that😂😂 let's just get them out of the way now or members will moan even more if we spread them out over loads of pages!!!!

Another record to add to list today, flippin heck !!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/05/2021 at 23:54, top4718 said:

You've quoted a few times that we've finished below Wycombe, your team with the so called "best manager you've ever had" have had

 

  • the worst start to a season in 132 years of league football
  • The lowest points tally on Boxing Day and at the turn of the year in football league history
  • The longest run of starts by a striker without a goal in the top flight - Oliver Burke
  • One of the top five lowest points tallys ever
  • 5 wins out of 35 games

Finishing below Wycombe will soon be forgotten, some of the above will be in the record books for a long, long time.

 

Can I add that its good to see some proper banter being allowed again on this Forum, a combined footy thread is bound to raise the hackles but were all adults, if you can't take the heat don't click on the threads.

Down you go, to League One, but keep clutching at straws if you want, most people won't forget the inflated price on your books for a rusting, ageing ground.

 

The "sale" of the ground.

 

The huge number of SWFC who have not been reimbursed.  What a way to treat working class people, great eh?

 

But justice was served, right at the very end of the last game of your season.

 

As it says on the seats of your ageing, rusting ground, "Thank you, Dejphon Chansiri".

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Grappler said:

Down you go, to League One, but keep clutching at straws if you want, most people won't forget the inflated price on your books for a rusting, ageing ground.

 

The "sale" of the ground.

 

The huge number of SWFC who have not been reimbursed.  What a way to treat working class people, great eh?

 

But justice was served, right at the very end of the last game of your season.

 

As it says on the seats of your ageing, rusting ground, "Thank you, Dejphon Chansiri".

 

 

Well at least we paid for our ground in the First place .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.