Have United Played Today

19 minutes ago, top4718 said:

It was, the pitch was laid in 2015 the boiler failed last year.

Well surely they've had time to sort the boiler out and what about the drainage?.

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Well surely they've had time to sort the boiler out and what about the drainage?.

They might have had time they might not have had the money.

12 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... well I think it's very public-spirited of the forum to re-open the crèche.

It's nice to have a safe little corner for the kiddies to play in while the grown-ups are talking in the next room... :)

AGREE Mr Bloke !!

12 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Bit ironic coming from you ...after all it was yourself who made this classic comment about returning once banned folks.....

"Judging by their posts they're all middle aged to older men which is a bit sad really"

Good evening Sheridan 1-0 bit confused with your post, please explain !

1 hour ago, Runningman said:

AGREE Mr Bloke !!

Good evening Sheridan 1-0 bit confused with your post, please explain !

Me too ...I mixed you up with another poster ..apologies..

On 12/05/2021 at 23:10, Sheridan1-0 said:

Me too ...I mixed you up with another poster ..apologies..

Accepted my friend !

Well played United , I know you played today cus  I have watched it , keep Hecko  as manager he is as good as any  that has been mentioned so far . 

On 10/05/2021 at 15:41, monzaman said:

Found any others yet while you're googling "sufc" and "prem Lge",  longest run of games without a victory  is one, worst team with lowest points belongs to Derby who sent you down on Saturday, I think we can beat the most defeats one if and when we lose our last few games😆😆, the boxing day points one is null and void because of reasons already discussed, I'm sure there is some others like least home wins or least goals or least away wins or summat like that😂😂 let's just get them out of the way now or members will moan even more if we spread them out over loads of pages!!!!

Another record to add to list today, flippin heck !!!!!!

On 08/05/2021 at 23:54, top4718 said:

You've quoted a few times that we've finished below Wycombe, your team with the so called "best manager you've ever had" have had

• the worst start to a season in 132 years of league football
  • The lowest points tally on Boxing Day and at the turn of the year in football league history
  • The longest run of starts by a striker without a goal in the top flight - Oliver Burke
  • One of the top five lowest points tallys ever
  • 5 wins out of 35 games

Finishing below Wycombe will soon be forgotten, some of the above will be in the record books for a long, long time.

Can I add that its good to see some proper banter being allowed again on this Forum, a combined footy thread is bound to raise the hackles but were all adults, if you can't take the heat don't click on the threads.

Down you go, to League One, but keep clutching at straws if you want, most people won't forget the inflated price on your books for a rusting, ageing ground.

The "sale" of the ground.

The huge number of SWFC who have not been reimbursed.  What a way to treat working class people, great eh?

But justice was served, right at the very end of the last game of your season.

As it says on the seats of your ageing, rusting ground, "Thank you, Dejphon Chansiri".

9 hours ago, Grappler said:

Down you go, to League One, but keep clutching at straws if you want, most people won't forget the inflated price on your books for a rusting, ageing ground.

The huge number of SWFC who have not been reimbursed.  What a way to treat working class people, great eh?

As it says on the seats of your ageing, rusting ground, "Thank you, Dejphon Chansiri".

Well at least we paid for our ground in the First place .

9 hours ago, Grappler said:

Yeah those things won't be in the football history books though, yours will and probably for a very, very long time.

25 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Yeah those things won't be in the football history books though, yours will and probably for a very, very long time.

6 wins in the top flight from 36 games is a better record than 5 wins from 42 games at a lower level don't you agree?.

20 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

6 wins in the top flight from 36 games is a better record than 5 wins from 42 games at a lower level don't you agree?.

Of course it is but I don't know what the relevance is.