Have United Played Today

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I just Googled worst top flight times ever and you got loads of mentions.

You've won five games in just shy of a full competitive season dates don't matter its an appalling record and a stain on South Yorkshire football for one of our teams to be so out of their depth.

If you don't get any more points before the end of the season (unlikely) you'll be the 4th worst since 3 points for a win was introduced, some accolade.

I'm glad we didn't let 8 goals in to the bottom club who hadn't won a game.

13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You've won five games in just shy of a full competitive season dates don't matter its an appalling record and a stain on South Yorkshire football for one of our teams to be so out of their depth.

If you don't get any more points before the end of the season (unlikely) you'll be the 4th worst since 3 points for a win was introduced, some accolade.

So you haven't found anymore yet, Derby still worst (who beat you saturday to send you down) 4th worst nobody will remember that, as for "just shy" and "appalling record" and "stain on south yorkshire" and "out of their depth"   I don't remember seeing any of them mentioned my google must be playing up . I did notice "stain on south yorkshire " come up but I think that was to do with some chairman not paying wages and making up bogus companies or some thing like that I didn't really read it because it was nothing to do with the blades and our "record breaking season"

You took your time searching ,your internet must be really slow, you need an upgrade I think!!!!

Edited by monzaman

4 minutes ago, monzaman said:

So you haven't found anymore yet, Derby still worst (who beat you saturday to send you down) 4th worst nobody will remember that, as for "just shy" and "appalling record" and "stain on south yorkshire" and "out of their depth"   I don't remember seeing any of them mentioned my google must be playing up . I did notice "stain on south yorkshire " come up but I think that was to do with some chairman not paying wages and making up bogus companies or some thing like that I didn't really read it because it was nothing to do with the blades and our "record breaking season"

You took your time searching ,your internet must be really slow, you need an upgrade I think!!!!

Sugar coat it all you like, its an absolutely appalling record, if you take it a few games back its actually 5 wins in 38 games - wow.

Footy fans don't really remember what happens at boardroom level they remember what happens on the pitch, you've been so out of your depth its unreal.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Sugar coat it all you like, its an absolutely appalling record, if you take it a few games back its actually 5 wins in 38 games - wow.

Footy fans don't really remember what happens at boardroom level they remember what happens on the pitch, you've been so out of your depth its unreal.

So you have just repeated what you said in your previous post for what reason ?????? I am trying to get all the records out of the way to save it going on for pages and the best you have come up with is appalling record ha ha. Tell you what I will add it to the list just for you, shall I put best appalling record or worst appalling record I not sure of the correct grammar!!!!

I just googled "appalling record" and it came up with black lace aga do and hoddle and waddle diamond lights !!!!

Edited by monzaman

19 hours ago, monzaman said:

I just googled "appalling record" and it came up with black lace aga do and hoddle and waddle diamond lights !!!!

Like 👍

20 hours ago, top4718 said:

you will always remember Chansiri the chancer cheated and didnt get away with it and we all realize you were also out of your depth this season and into League one you go ...LOL

2 minutes ago, Bladeinontario said:

you will always remember Chansiri the chancer cheated and didnt get away with it and we all realize you were also out of your depth this season and into League one you go ...LOL

The normal amount of points for a relegation is around the 40 mark to have 17 at this stage is when your totally out of your depth. If you lose the next game your also joint second for the most losses in a season ever, might be worth a bet on you breaking the record.

21 hours ago, top4718 said:

21 hours ago, top4718 said:

Got to be in it to get mentioned ;)  Doubt you even got a side note 

36 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The normal amount of points for a relegation is around the 40 mark to have 17 at this stage is when your totally out of your depth. If you lose the next game your also joint second for the most losses in a season ever, might be worth a bet on you breaking the record.

Ah you are finally back, been googling I hope, have you found any more records to add to the list yet oh and by the way I think i have already mentioned the most defeats one we should break many,many posts ago, so no more new ones even  though you said there were loads, ah well I suppose I could add "totally out of your depth" to the records list but it sounds a bit odd to be honest!!!!

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Like 👍

It can be fun on here hots if we all just joined in oh and tops stayed on the climate change thread for his petty arguments LOL

Edit, can't add "totally out of their depth" to the list I just googled it and it came up with Titanic!!!!

Edited by monzaman

Some of the once banned folks who have returned have again made this section a load of tripe !!

11 minutes ago, Runningman said:

Some of the once banned folks who have returned have again made this section a load of tripe !!

Only for stick in the muds like you, there was hardly any posts before people came back, its as lively as a debate on rival football teams should be now.