Have United Played Today

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

This thread is the equivalent of two bald men fighting over a comb.

Isn't most of local football banter though.

58 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Another record you now hold is the longest run of games without a victory in the top flight, it doesn't matter what date the season started for that one.

Record breakers.

Edited by Sheridan1-0

One quick amnesty on Sheffield Forum and the Sheffield Football section sinks back to the old and boring 'my dad, your dad' playground drivel...🙄🙄🙄

Edited by Longy67

57 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Another record you now hold is the longest run of games without a victory in the top flight, it doesn't matter what date the season started for that one.

Record breakers.

Hurrah you managed to find one LOL. "it doesn't matter what date the season started for that one" LOL ner ner na ner ner !!!!!!!!!

Google "sufc" and "prem LGE" is getting some hammer today LOL

Edited by monzaman

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

This thread is the equivalent of two bald men fighting over a comb.

33 minutes ago, Longy67 said:

One quick amnesty on Sheffield Forum and the Sheffield Football section sinks back to the old and boring 'my dad, your dad' playground drivel...🙄🙄🙄

Dead right. Takes us back a few years when the Mods were very busy and many times threatened to close the Footie Forum permanently. 

If I had a much lower IQ I'd be enjoying the updated Forum.

But I haven't and I'm not.

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

Record breakers.

And still finished above Wycombe.

11 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

You know what will happen next season Alex, we will draw Wycombe in the FA cup and they will hammer us 😂😂

2 minutes ago, monzaman said:

You know what will happen next season Alex, we will draw Wycombe in the FA cup and they will hammer us 😂😂

Presuming the manage to get through the first two rounds.

29 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I don't think you'll find any record books with "finished below Wycombe" in them, longest run of games without a victory will certainly be in there though.

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't think you'll find any record books with "finished below Wycombe" in them, longest run of games without a victory will certainly be in there though.

Just now, Alextopman said:

I won't be looking for them It's all history when next season starts like Wycombe's first ever win in the Championship it will always be a record some claims to fame can't be shaken off and others are there until beaten.

Remind me who Wycombe beat in that game.

Edited by Alextopman

Just now, Alextopman said:

I won't be looking for them It's all history when next season starts like Wycombe's first ever win in the Championship it will always be a record some claims to fame can't be shaken off and others are there until beaten.

Remind me who Wycombe beat in that ame.

Seeing as some of your's were the first in 132 years of football it might be a while before you shake them off.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Seeing as some of your's were the first in 132 years of football it might be a while before you shake them off.

PAHAHAHAHA, the irony in that comment, I suppose the Guinness book of records are running out of pages for Wednesday's achievements.

Edited by Alextopman