Have United Played Today

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Exactly what this tread is about on Saturday it was kick the Owls day , with no mention at all on United's dismal performance at home to Chrystal Palace , it is a theme that has been going on all season .

Cuttsie calm down, are you seriously suggesting we can't "kick the Owls" as you put it. You just got relegated for god's sake we can't let that pass just the same as our totally bobar season in the prem didn't go unnoticed on here. What's the point of the forum if we can't talk about either team when we feel like it. Please don't try and turn it into the forum of past when United posters got dropped like flys if they dare to post something bad about wed. It's swings and roundabouts for both teams I have just had 5 of the best years ever as a blade but I knew it would end at some point it's the sheffield way when it comes to football.

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Well I try not to get personal Ridgeway ,sorry if my age makes you sad will get mi coat .

Duffle coat !!!LOL

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Those pesky middle aged to older men coming on here spoiling it for everyone..!! 

Joking aside ...It works both ways ...Alextopman & Canada Blade or whatever he’s called & one or two more have come back & done exactly what you’re accusing others of ...

As long as it’s nothing personal..it’s all harmless stuff ..we support our clubs & will stand up for them ...some just like to have the last word eh Alex ..!

Oo this getting good I'll just get the popcorn. As far as getting personal goes the only thing I have seen is from Hotty calling people cheats but it's OK as far as I'm concerned.

Below Wycombe though mi Ribs are killing me.

2 hours ago, monzaman said:

This "lowest points tally on boxing day and at the turn of the year in football lge history" correct me if i'm wrong but didn't the season start over a month late!!! so if you take the figures to the end of January we had another 6 points to compare on an even base but I'm sure you probably knew that already. The worst team in prem lge history title still belongs to the team who sent you down yesterday finishing below Wycombe!!!!!!

The season started a few weeks late but more midweek games were played so it still ended early May, so sorry your dismal showing is the worst in football history, comparisons will be made for years with any newly promoted team being compared with that awful yardstick.

If you can't take your football team being slated in a two team city then you need to watch another sport, I can take as I give and will never take offence to criticism of a football team.

57 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The season started a few weeks late but more midweek games were played so it still ended early May, so sorry your dismal showing is the worst in football history, comparisons will be made for years with any newly promoted team being compared with that awful yardstick.

If you can't take your football team being slated in a two team city then you need to watch another sport, I can take as I give and will never take offence to criticism of a football team.

What is even more depressing about United's dismal season is the fact that it's the  3rd best premier league season from a Sheffield club this century.

46 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

What is even more depressing about United's dismal season is the fact that it's the  3rd best premier league season from a Sheffield club this century.

I admire how much you know about United's stats but the one you put up about Derby and Wednesday was incorrect, you failed to acknowledge that fact.

Anyway League 1 or Championship next season, which is your first choice?.

Edited by Alextopman

53 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You say they played midweek to catch up ,yet the season before by dec26 they had played 19 Lge games but this season by dec 26 they had played 15 lge  games so  it still hadn't caught up by the end of december so my point still counts and the worst team in prem lge history (if you care to look it up) is still the team who played you on saturday and sent you down finishing bottom below Wycombe. If you can't take your team finishing below  wycombe  and posters commenting about it on here I suggest you need to watch another sport because you seem to take offence too easy and can't take criticism of your team!!!!!! 

The togga forum is so much better now , I have not laughed as much since Warnock got the sack 

35 minutes ago, monzaman said:

You say they played midweek to catch up ,yet the season before by dec26 they had played 19 Lge games but this season by dec 26 they had played 15 lge  games so  it still hadn't caught up by the end of december so my point still counts and the worst team in prem lge history (if you care to look it up) is still the team who played you on saturday and sent you down finishing bottom below Wycombe. If you can't take your team finishing below  wycombe  and posters commenting about it on here I suggest you need to watch another sport because you seem to take offence too easy and can't take criticism of your team!!!!!! 

My team were relegated fair and square, your team will be relegated with one of the lowest points totals in the history of the game.

11 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

To be honest Alextopman. Some names on here, namely cuttsie, Top4718, UKDobby, have very recently reappeared after going god knows where, and immediately the tone is lowered. It's pathetic really and I'm easily dragged in , so apologies to all, but to be honest I can't be bothered. 
Judging by their posts they're all middle aged to older men which is a bit sad really. They call it banter, but it lacks any sort of wit and wisdom, more just banal turgid comments.

I'm with cmonks  on this.

Cmonks, not worth replying mate it'll only encourage them.

Man up pal,though having been banned have kept my eye on the forum and it has been poor at the best,middle age men do have some knowledgeable posts you know,has been said it you can't stand the heat.

As a fan of neither Sheffield side its amusing to see the equivalent of a cat fight as you lot argue about who got relegated in the best way.

Suck it up, Sheffield football has had its worst year in decades, maybe ever (?), neither side has covered itself in glory.

8 hours ago, top4718 said:

My team were relegated fair and square, your team will be relegated with one of the lowest points totals in the history of the game.

That's better, see it wasn't hard now was it, we are bobar and you finished below Wycombe and are now back in the pub Lge. Sheffield the city of football lol!!!!

1 hour ago, monzaman said:

That's better, see it wasn't hard now was it, we are bobar and you finished below Wycombe and are now back in the pub Lge. Sheffield the city of football lol!!!!

Another record you now hold is the longest run of games without a victory in the top flight, it doesn't matter what date the season started for that one.

Record breakers.

This thread is the equivalent of two bald men fighting over a comb.