Have United Played Today

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Just got in after longest dog walk ever ,switched on here to have a gander at the usual suspects Owls bashing and it set me wondering , Has  Sheffield top team played today , I ask because I cannot see owt about it , its all about the Owls on these threads , any one know the score down at the Lane by any chance 

Just got in after taking my two gerbils hiking up mam tor and winnats pass,how did sheffields second best team go on today, did they manage to avoid relegation, i ask because all I see is the usual suspects slagging the blades off about our relegation

By the way for what it's worth  I wish they had stopped up because it creates an interest in the city for football and god do we need it!!!

Edited by monzaman

Monza my old pal , I asked  a genuine  question I was interested why there was no interest in United  on the threads , I also did not know the score , I am sure you have mentioned your gerbils before but it slips my mind when it was .

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Monza my old pal , I asked  a genuine  question I was interested why there was no interest in United  on the threads , I also did not know the score , I am sure you have mentioned your gerbils before but it slips my mind when it was .

You wonder why there was no interest in united well the first is obvious and the second is there is a lot more owls on here. I think the interest in both clubs on here will be a bit subdued for a bit now, welcome to Sheffield the city of football!!!!

Nowt wrong with my gerbils I call them fleck and bounce LOL hope you are keeping well cuttsie in these troubled times!!!

Edited by monzaman

7 minutes ago, monzaman said:

You wonder why there was no interest in united well the first is obvious and the second is there is a lot more owls on here. I think the interest in both clubs on here will be a bit subdued for a bit now, welcome to Sheffield the city of football!!!!

Nowt wrong with my gerbils I call them fleck and bounce LOL hope you are keeping well cuttsie in these troubled times!!!

Yes l am not to bad , We have had some Good discussions over the years ,one I specifically remember was back in 2015  on the best Sheffield football  match ever ,  night night .

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Yes l am not to bad , We have had some Good discussions over the years ,one I specifically remember was back in 2015  on the best Sheffield football  match ever ,  night night .

good to hear, I am going to try and ration coming on here because I get too involved and end up spending hours on here. Her who must be obeyed has already noticed so my card has been marked.When we used to post on here I never realised how easy the forum can take over a lot of your free leisure time  so now less is good I hope LOL

9 minutes ago, monzaman said:

good to hear, I am going to try and ration coming on here because I get too involved and end up spending hours on here. Her who must be obeyed has already noticed so my card has been marked.When we used to post on here I never realised how easy the forum can take over a lot of your free leisure time  so now less is good I hope LOL

Well I have tried to contribute on other threads since being let out by the new governor but its hard work and once the Owls demise has faded  I will not find it necessary to defend them or even comment on the togga section ,  I mean even the best council knows when their client is guilty has charged 

Edited by cuttsie

32 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Cuttsie mate, we all love your stories about builders of Sheffield, past, flat caps, five park drive, or whatever, but this is 2021, not 1950, are you seriously telling everyone on here, that you have no other way of knowing a football score than "Sheffield Forum"?, no TV?, no Radio?, no Smartphone? 

Great attempt at a wind up, by the way, but you just finished bottom, below Wycombe Wanderers, enjoy League 1 pal.

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

Well I have tried to contribute on other threads since being let out by the new governor but its hard work and once the Owls demise has faded  I will not find it necessary to defend them or even comment on the togga section ,  I mean even the best council knows that their client is guilty has charged 

Bad season Cuttsie Pal, the nearest three league teams to us all relegated, no fans allowed, no boozers open it's been strange, we can't even have a pint and laugh about it in the Bottom of the Lane.

10 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Well I have tried to contribute on other threads since being let out by the new governor but its hard work and once the Owls demise has faded  I will not find it necessary to defend them or even comment on the togga section ,  I mean even the best council knows that their client is guilty has charged 

I know what you mean, I gave up trying to defend the blades about last december !!! I have noticed that when you just browse on the forum but can't post you don't get uptight about certain posts and realise most points of view on  here seem to even themselves out  so I don't need to be like a dog with a bone but you know me once I get involved LOL

6 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Bad season Cuttsie Pal, the nearest three league teams to us all relegated, no fans allowed, no boozers open it's been strange, we can't even have a pint and laugh about it in the Bottom of the Lane.

WE are having a relegation party p**s up for the blades on the day of the burnley game , well not much else we can call it. Meeting in the sheaf I think.

Edited by monzaman

5 minutes ago, monzaman said:

I know what you mean, I gave up trying to defend the blades about last december !!! I have noticed that when you just browse on the forum but can't post you don't get uptight about certain posts and realise most points of view on  here seem to even themselves out  so I don't need to be like a dog with a bone but you know me once I get involved LOL

WE are having a relegation party p**s up for the blades on the day of the burnley game , well not much else we can call it. Meeting in the sheaf I think.

Yeh, I have been told about it.

4 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Yeh, I have been told about it.

Might see you there. You will know it's me when i get dropped off in a red opel monza GSE outside the sheaf.

31 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Cuttsie mate, we all love your stories about builders of Sheffield, past, flat caps, five park drive, or whatever, but this is 2021, not 1950, are you seriously telling everyone on here, that you have no other way of knowing a football score than "Sheffield Forum"?, no TV?, no Radio?, no Smartphone? 

Great attempt at a wind up, by the way, but you just finished bottom, below Wycombe Wanderers, enjoy League 1 pal.

I swear I did not know how  United had gone on , I had gone out we mi dogs to Grena woods looking for a suitable tree to hang mi sen , And contrary to what you may believe I don't really care what league we are in as I no longer support them by support I mean I no longer chuck money at them so as they can drive Lamborgini's  up Ecclesall roooooad . So now I am am a arm chair fan as I suspect most posters on the Togga section are if the truth was known .  My phone is a nightmare to me as well thinking of chucking it in the bin , no wireless on either as flex int long enough to stretch to Greno woods .hope that answers  thi post .

31 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Stoooonses

Edited by cuttsie