Have United Played Today

18 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Show me where I said anything about "bad luck", I'll wait.

You just finished below Wycombe Wanderers, deservedly so, for cheating.  

Plus you were deducted points for trying to deceive the EFL, Nervy, don't forget.

You mentioned two deflected goals as “summing up your season” deflected goals are a result of misfortune, so ergo misfortune must sum up your season.

Who we finished below is irrelevant, we were deservedly relegated as were you.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You mentioned two deflected goals as “summing up your season” deflected goals are a result of misfortune, so ergo misfortune must sum up your season.

Who we finished below is irrelevant, we were deservedly relegated as were you.

You are jumping to conclusions.

I agree you were deservedly relegated, as were we.  It would have been a travesty if you had stayed up, after the stadium sale scam.

3 minutes ago, Grappler said:

You are jumping to conclusions.

I agree you were deservedly relegated, as were we.  It would have been a travesty if you had stayed up, after the stadium sale scam.

How can it be a scam if Derby haven’t been deducted points, it was the attempt to put it in the previous years accounts that the punishment was for, there was no rule against the sale.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

How can it be a scam if Derby haven’t been deducted points, it was the attempt to put it in the previous years accounts that the punishment was for, there was no rule against the sale.

Exactly.  Not exactly the "honorable" businessman that some people keep saying he is.

I know you won't disagree with that, because I know you are not taken in by the "successful businessman" stuff either.

58 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Just got in after longest dog walk ever ,switched on here to have a gander at the usual suspects Owls bashing and it set me wondering , Has  Sheffield top team played today , I ask because I cannot see owt about it , its all about the Owls on these threads , any one know the score down at the Lane by any chance 

Of course we played.  Next season however we'll be in the Championship League. 

Now what league did Owls fans call Division 1 while we we're in it!  Oh yes, 'The Pub League'. 

Remind us which league the Owls will be in next season?

1 minute ago, Grappler said:

Exactly.  Not exactly the "honorable" businessman that some people keep saying he is.

I know you won't disagree with that, because I know you are not taken in by the "successful businessman" stuff either.

I wouldn’t call him a businessman in any sense, he’s clueless.

2 minutes ago, Grappler said:

To be fair, there’s only one poster ever said that but he said it that many times that it might have looked like everybody was saying it, lol.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I wouldn’t call him a businessman in any sense, he’s clueless.

Told you we would agree! (a Sheffield Forum first! lol)

Whose money do you think he is playing with? (serious question)

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

As stated on 'Praise or Grumble' tonight by the bloke running it.  The FA gave the SWFC hierarchy numerous chances to submit their late accounts, even after a brief period after the deadline but they failed to do so.  

1 minute ago, Jim Hardie said:

To be fair, there’s only one poster ever said that but he said it that many times that it might have looked like everybody was saying it, lol.

Who could that be Jim? (only joking pal)

9 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Of course we played.  Next season however we'll be in the Championship League. 

Now what league did Owls fans call Division 1 while we we're in it!  Oh yes, 'The Pub League'. 

Remind us which league the Owls will be in next season?

And you blades fans have been calling the championship the dog and duck league while you've been lording it up in the premiership, will it still be called that now your back in it?👍 

I think we all know that in the name of banter we call the league's whatever we want if one's higher than the other

If I was  SWFC tonight, (thankfully I was dragged up right!), I'd be more concerned that: 

1. I might be paying Premiership prices for watching DIVISION ONE football. 

2.  Where I  once sat on the Kop, might be luxury flat No. 53 with a lovely view of the fountain where the centre spot used to be in a few years?