Life In League 1 For The Owls

But he went thru 5 managers in 3 years and was in charge when the club was driven into administration

13 minutes ago, butlers said:

But he went thru 5 managers in 3 years and was in charge when the club was driven into administration

Not for Jordon to buy the club that would be another scenario,but for DC to put someone like him in as CEOto run the club on his behalf. He certainly does not tolerate fools and he,s  older and wiser.   

lets not forget,its easier for fans to work with mr chansiri,that would help,he cant sell,hes invested millions,a director of football may be a good idea as well,lets hope darren,makes his own stamp on the club,gets us up asap,at that iam sure if we work with the boss,he will invest more to get us up,as i believe darren can.

The saddest thing in the reports yesterday was that Howard Wilkinson had offered advice and had been rebuffed.

Ex player

Successful manager

England manager

And was helping lead the club in the REAL desparate days when it could have gone out of business.

Make or break for Mr Chansiri first half of next season.

On 08/05/2021 at 16:58, Alextopman said:

Cheltenham and Cambridge will wonder what's hit them when your lot roll up.

All the clubs chairmen were thinking the same when my team went down 3 seasons ago.Accringtons record gate will never be beaten.

5 hours ago, bassett one said:

well unless you know anyone who wants SWFC for £150 million,thats mr chansiri asking price,i suggest we work with him,why should he put in loads of his cash,if the fans dont want him?lets hope we can all work together and hope mr chansiri help out,whats the other options?he holds the reins,he owns the club and the ground.hes kept us afloat,hes made mistakes,he nearly got us up twice.you all enjoyed it when he was buying or out bidding other teams for players,so come on as nows the time to work with him,at least give him another season,but we dont have any choice either do we?

Where have you got £150 million from as Chansiri’s asking price ?? ....

The question you need to ask is has he learnt from his previous  mistakes? ...& the answer is emphatically no ...

The hope is that he accepts one of the offers he has on the table..cuts his losses & goes .. before he drags the club into deeper trouble ...

Have you seen the list of teams in the league two playoff? 

Tranmere Rovers doing the double over the owls next session is a possibility 

1 hour ago, rogets said:

Have you seen the list of teams in the league two playoff? 

Tranmere Rovers doing the double over the owls next session is a possibility 

It wouldn't be the first time.

Guest sibon
18 hours ago, butlers said:

Make or break for Mr Chansiri first half of next season.

I don’t think he has that long.

if we don’t get off to a flyer, I can see things turning ugly pretty quickly.