Life In League 1 For The Owls

WELL 

life in div2

some people want mr chansiri out,that would take months and he wont invest then will he?

some people wish him to stay and hope he invests more and gets it right

so what do you want?

also what about the stadium?

what players are you likely to get ,if the clubs up for sale?

what is the answer we ask?

now over to you folks,what do you think?

Division 2?, not just yet but don't give up hope Bassett!

sorry folks mean div 1 or league 1 ,sorry 

I want Chansiri to get his act together and start running the club so we're not In fear of a points deduction every season, that's all. i don't care what league we're in aslong as the club is ran well.

hi all done the post correctly,league 1,see new post

Guest sibon

I’m sort of relieved that we aren’t facing another season of struggling to stay in the Championship. I don’t think we’ll find League One easy, but we should be able to steer clear of a relegation battle. This relegation has felt inevitable all season.

Anything else depends upon the owner. He’s got a chance to start over. We need good recruitment this time and a few judicious sales to help balance the books. Like most clubs are run really

Cheltenham and Cambridge will wonder what's hit them when your lot roll up.

As I said in the other thread, a well run club without expecting to be hit with points deductions every season

Edited by NERVY-OWL

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

so i will start again

what happens now,

some want chansiri out,but that if he wished to leave/sell takes months

who would buy us?

how much would he want?

how do you re-build as i doubt he would want to spend more money?

or do we hope he stays,rebuilds/spends?

what about the ground?

life could get better or worse,what do you all think?

What happens now?....hopefully Chansiri accepts one of the two offers on the table...collects his gold elephants and  clears off & not before he apologises profusely to the Wednesdayites,players & staff for his mis-management of the club which has ultimately cost us a place in the Championship 

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Is the prices going to drop?

but will they offer a amount chansiri will take? he was offered 30 million and turned that down,plus the stadium is another problem as well?

I love the seaside so good for me!