Jump to content


Should Drugs Be Legalised !

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Findlay said:

I'm sure you have seen different but why disregard what I have seen? I am very much against the fly tipped materials, in any form, as the growth is generally over footpaths in my area. These paths are not being maintained at all, at the moment.

If some plants are growing on some loose soil that has been tipped somewhere that doesn’t make all the other irresponsible fly tipping ok.  I don’t think the people trying to offload the remains of cannabis farms are generally too concerned about enriching the environment!  After seeing all those bin bags full of soil dumped in the countryside I did wish they had just emptied out the soil loose but come on, they are only interested in getting rid of the stuff quickly and are not going empty out 40+ bags. Not to mention all the plastic bottles etc that were dumped with it. 
Just google cannabis farm fly tipping and look at the images.  Mostly huge piles of filled bin bags.

 

Edited by redruby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

What reasons do you think will stop say weed from being legalised? 

If you are working, have caring responsibilities, wanting to travel, insuring life, health or possessions and many other aspects of life  you may have to choose yourself whether you use legal, illegal or legalized drugs.

 

I would not employ anybody directly or indirectly, who uses currently illegal drugs now or in the future.

I would also expect any company or organization I deal with to have a no-tolerance policy toward use of currently illegal drugs now or in the future.

 

I would not expect the benefit system to cover people who choose drug use over work.

 

Edited by Annie Bynnol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just watched bbc look north...

 

There was a youth worker and someone from mums united explaining the reason why there is so much knife and gun crime and murders in Sheffield is because of cuts to youth services !!!!....

 

Absolute rubbish the real reason is that these scumbags young and old are greedy and want to sell drugs to make alot of cash period !!!....

 

Until certain cliques In Sheffield who work in youth services start telling the truth instead of defending these scumbags and blaming it on government cuts !!!!

 

Nothing will change in fact the crisis yes crisis will get far more worse than it is now...

 

Another reason why drugs should be made legal !!!!....

 

I am so glad my children are not part of that situation in anyway shape or form or go to any of those youth services and that they are in a loving environment at home !!!....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Box11 said:

I've just watched bbc look north...

 

There was a youth worker and someone from mums united explaining the reason why there is so much knife and gun crime and murders in Sheffield is because of cuts to youth services !!!!....

 

Absolute rubbish the real reason is that these scumbags young and old are greedy and want to sell drugs to make alot of cash period !!!....

 

Until certain cliques In Sheffield who work in youth services start telling the truth instead of defending these scumbags and blaming it on government cuts !!!!

 

Nothing will change in fact the crisis yes crisis will get far more worse than it is now...

 

Another reason why drugs should be made legal !!!!....

 

I am so glad my children are not part of that situation in anyway shape or form or go to any of those youth services and that they are in a loving environment at home !!!....

 

 

I dont believe in making drugs legal but the rest of your post gets a thumbs up from me . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

tYup, it’s money in the pockets of organised crime.

 

Also causes, people trafficking / modern day slavery etc, as the criminals in charge need people to stay on site to look after the crop.

Edited by Waldo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Box11 said:

I've just watched bbc look north...

 

There was a youth worker and someone from mums united explaining the reason why there is so much knife and gun crime and murders in Sheffield is because of cuts to youth services !!!!....

 

Absolute rubbish the real reason is that these scumbags young and old are greedy and want to sell drugs to make alot of cash period !!!....

 

Until certain cliques In Sheffield who work in youth services start telling the truth instead of defending these scumbags and blaming it on government cuts !!!!

 

Nothing will change in fact the crisis yes crisis will get far more worse than it is now...

 

Another reason why drugs should be made legal !!!!....

 

I am so glad my children are not part of that situation in anyway shape or form or go to any of those youth services and that they are in a loving environment at home !!!....

 

 

Absolute Bobbins! :loopy: 

 

Back in the late 80s I attended a Youth Club on the site of the former Kelvin Flats, do I do illegal drugs 33 years later? Nope, even back then though the Kelvin was full of Chavs!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr Allen said:

Absolute Bobbins! :loopy: 

 

Back in the late 80s I attended a Youth Club on the site of the former Kelvin Flats, do I do illegal drugs 33 years later? Nope, even back then though the Kelvin was full of Chavs!

 

 

What are you actually stating....

3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

I dont believe in making drugs legal but the rest of your post gets a thumbs up from me . 

I know you don't agree with drugs being legalised but thanks for the thumbs up on the rest of my post....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Box11 said:

What are you actually stating....

I know you don't agree with drugs being legalised but thanks for the thumbs up on the rest of my post....

Stop trolling, I am NOT Hackey Lad's alias.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr Allen said:

Stop trolling, I am NOT Hackey Lad's alias.

 

 

I just wanted you to explain what you meant.....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Box11 said:

I just wanted you to explain what you meant.....

 

 

I mean that just because Youth services were mostly closed years ago, so there's not much for kids to do, does NOT mean they all turn to drugs and/or other illegal activities.

 

Also, apart from going to the pub now that they're open, and the movies, there's not much for older people to do IMO.. I've been to the Mencap place in Norfolk Park several times, and even when I was about 25 I felt out of place because it was full of teenagers, like a Youth club kind of setting.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

I mean that just because Youth services were mostly closed years ago, so there's not much for kids to do, does NOT mean they all turn to drugs and/or other illegal activities.

 

Also, apart from going to the pub now that they're open, and the movies, there's not much for older people to do IMO.. I've been to the Mencap place in Norfolk Park several times, and even when I was about 25 I felt out of place because it was full of teenagers, like a Youth club kind of setting.

 

I understand that I really do and appreciate your comments....

 

But come on kids get groomed and get poison dripped into their ears by adults sometimes by older family members to become drug dealers....

 

I was stating that certain people in community's around Sheffield know full well that is the truth but still make excuses for them and blame it on government cuts....

 

Youth services need to start telling the truth about the real reason of drug related murders in Sheffield and city's around the UK...

 

As I have said the drug problems will only get alot wrost than it is now if they keep defending and blaming it on cuts..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do think youth services can help some young people to make better choices and take a different path to that they might have done if it were not for those youth service interventions.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.