Fatman Looking For Gym Buddy

Hey to all in the forum,

I am 42, 28stone... looking for a gym buddy!>? 

I am no stranger to the gym but since lockdown have not had access. I am a member of Firehouse in hillsborough and have availability until 2pm every day.

No pressure easy going and looking to work as a team to attain some fat/weight loss/strength goals - doesn't matter your level, we can do this together.

I have some experience in nutrition and sports as had exposure in semi pro RL. Just really looking for a chunky buddy who has the desire to train hard and lose some chunk (skinnys welcome too, but I may hold you back!)

Zero judgement attitude.

Get in touch!

Lucideats@outlook.com

Edited by LucidEats
climate change

Good luck with it your attitude towards it seems positive.

12 hours ago, LucidEats said:

Hey to all in the forum,

I am no stranger to the gym but since lockdown have not had access. I am a member of Firehouse in hillsborough and have availability until 2pm every day.

No pressure easy going and looking to work as a team to attain some fat/weight loss/strength goals - doesn't matter your level, we can do this together.

I have some experience in nutrition and sports as had exposure in semi pro RL. Just really looking for a chunky buddy who has the desire to train hard and lose some chunk (skinnys welcome too, but I may hold you back!)

Zero judgement attitude.

Get in touch!

Lucideats@outlook.com

Good luck mate. I hope get the results you are looking for. As Wallace says you seem to have the right attitude so I wish you well 🙏

On 07/05/2021 at 03:13, LucidEats said:

Hey to all in the forum,

Zero judgement attitude.

Get in touch!

Lucideats@outlook.com

Great attitude! Good luck with your request!