What Were Your Best And Worst Jobs?

Worst Job: Advertising pizzas wearing a sandwich board walking round Sheffield City Centre on a Saturday afternoon. Had to endure scuffy kids chucking leftover sandwiches and crisp bags at me ☹️ Needless to say, did one shift and that was enough.

Best Job: Working in a busy city centre pub when I was 19. Had a right laugh.

Edited by Mister M

My most recent "bad" job was Aspire Sheffield in Parson Cross circa March 2019.. It was supposed to be selling PC parts on eBay, but due to lack of demand that part of the job got shut down so they wanted me to build PCs myself, and due to disability I'm useless with my hands and tools and stuff so I couldn't do it! They let me go after I'd only been once! :rant: 

I still put it on my CV though as recent experience, the job I had before that, PDSA in Broomhill, I left under a bit of a "cloud", which wasn't totally my fault IMO.

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

My worst job was working in a solicitors office. You were clock watching all the time. My best job was as a state registered nurse. You got to see some amazing sights ! ( coughs)

"Well I'd just got out of the shower so I was naked, and I happened to sit down, and... do you think you can get it out again?"

My worst job was working in a solicitors office. You were clock watching all the time. My best job was as a state registered nurse. You got to see some amazing sights ! ( coughs)

Your best job would be,  PA ,  to George Clooney,   🥰  :hihi:

5 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Your best job would be,  PA ,  to George Clooney,   🥰  :hihi:

Don't encourage her! :hihi: :lol: 

My best job would be as an actor playing April Rose Pengilly's love interest on Neighbours :love:

Clock watching to sight seeing,  get that cough sorted Pat.

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Clock watching to sight seeing,  get that cough sorted Pat.

Listen, when you have a full ward of men who have to have bed baths you soon put your blinkers on !

Worst job : Door to Door, Door Salesman 😁

7 hours ago, Padders said:

My worst job was a human cannonball, I hated it that much, they eventually fired me.

They obviously had another man of the right calibre lined up.

5 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

They obviously had another man of the right calibre lined up.

They did Jim,  he was so excited he went Ballistic.

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

Worst job : Door to Door, Door Salesman 😁

I got the sack from that job for knockin.  :hihi:

Worst job . Working on power stations , descaling boilers that you could fit at least 4 double decker buses inside , in the days of very little PPE , wearing the type of dust mask that I go shopping in now . Best job ,probably working in a small engineering / fabrication shop with no more than 7 employees , like a proper family 

Edited by hackey lad