Boo Or Clap/Cheer Cw

I thought I would start a thread on this, If Chris Wilder returns to the lane with another club will blade fans boo him or cheer him. I aksed this question on the spurs thread but for some reason i didn't get an answer anyway for me I will cheer him for giving me 5 of the best seasons I have ever had watching the Blades.. I'm sure it would have been the same with owls with managers such as jack charlton or Ron Atkinson.

Hmmm... :huh:

... Chris who? ;)

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... Chris who? ;)

good one!!!!

In the same way as on their return many Blades have the decency to clap players who have since moved on but contributed to the Club when they were with SUFC, I'm sure they will do the same for Chris Wilder who did a lot for the club and left in circumstances I'm sure he would not have chosen.  

13 minutes ago, silverglade5 said:

In the same way as on their return many Blades have the decency to clap players who have since moved on but contributed to the Club when they were with SUFC, I'm sure they will do the same for Chris Wilder who did a lot for the club and left in circumstances I'm sure he would not have chosen.  

Totally agree!  :clap:

1 hour ago, monzaman said:

I thought I would start a thread on this, If Chris Wilder returns to the lane with another club will blade fans boo him or cheer him. I aksed this question on the spurs thread but for some reason i didn't get an answer anyway for me I will cheer him for giving me 5 of the best seasons I have ever had watching the Blades.. I'm sure it would have been the same with owls with managers such as jack charlton or Ron Atkinson.

Big Ron got slaughtered on his first return but the passage of time brought a new perspective - the supporters had time to reflect on what he’d achieved for Wednesday and next time he got a decent reception. I don’t think Jack ever brought a side back to Hillsborough but he would have been cheered to the rafters.

The Chris Wilder who took a mess of a team from the  third tier to the top half of the premiership in 4 seasons.

I'll clap and cheer him every time.

1 hour ago, Jim Hardie said:

Big Ron got slaughtered on his first return but the passage of time brought a new perspective - the supporters had time to reflect on what he’d achieved for Wednesday and next time he got a decent reception. I don’t think Jack ever brought a side back to Hillsborough but he would have been cheered to the rafters.

I think Big Jack returned with Newcastle 84-85 season Jim, Wednesday won 4-2.

If he did return next season with another team anyone daft enough to boo him wouldn’t be sat in their seat very long .

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I think Big Jack returned with Newcastle 84-85 season Jim, Wednesday won 4-2.

You’re right! Somehow it had slipped from the old memory banks.

Just now, Jim Hardie said:

You’re right! Somehow it had slipped from the old memory banks.

Big Jack's first home game in charge of Newcastle was against Wednesday Jim, they won 2-1.