Jump to content


Sheffield Referendum Tomorrow

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Same here, I am pushed for time so could without posting on here for hours but when you get USA style political blatent trolling on here then I feel like it needs answering or in Alf Garnetts case buy him another pint to shut him up!!!!!

Absolutely 😂

Conservative HQ funding for Sheffield seems very low if they've popped up on here. Not even a speckle of gold off Boris's wallpaper! Even the Lib Dems can, and do better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, S1 1DJ said:

Absolutely 😂

Conservative HQ funding for Sheffield seems very low if they've popped up on here. Not even a speckle of gold off Boris's wallpaper! Even the Lib Dems can, and do better!

Nice to see the totally unverified (i.e. some random SF posters') gold wallpaper story being given some credence, even if that is not worth the electrons to produce it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, monzaman said:

It's like listening to Alf garnett sat at the bar spouting rubbish, I wonder if He/she were asked to come on here to try and drum up support, it makes you wonder!!!

Any benefits from our labour council to Sheffield? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Consheff said:

Any benefits from our labour council to Sheffield? 

Please don't try trolling with me It doesn't work!!!! you have been given various things sheffield has done but you choose to ignore them because you have joined on here just to try and push the "age old" blame the council agenda because they are labour and I am guessing you have connections to the tory party. Apologies if you haven't any connections but that's the way it comes across

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Please don't try trolling with me It doesn't work!!!! you have been given various things sheffield has done but you choose to ignore them because you have joined on here just to try and push the "age old" blame the council agenda because they are labour and I am guessing you have connections to the tory party. Apologies if you haven't any connections but that's the way it comes across

So no benefits from voting Labour glad we got that out the way happy voting for the donkeys in the Red rosette tomorrow even though there's no benefit #smh

I wonder how many seats labour will loose tomorrow if its anything like the ge get ready better buy some kleenex lol

Edited by Consheff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Consheff said:

So no benefits from voting Labour glad we got that out the way happy voting for the donkeys in the Red rosette tomorrow even though there's no benefit #smh

I wonder how many seats labour will loose tomorrow if its anything like the ge get ready better buy some kleenex lol

I vote labour in the local elections because I like how they run the city. Ah the old "donkey in the red rossette" one I wondered how long before HQ told you to bring that one up, meanwhile any tim nice but dim can stick a blue rossette on and stand for an election in a place they can't even spell!!!! You better hope labour lose some seats or you will be sacked LOL .

I don't even think you know what you are asking by the way, if you said do our labour council try there best under an oppressive tory gov then I would say yes. you say benefits under labour as opposed to what,what are we comparing it with, tell us then we can make comparisons

 

"glad we got that out of the way" LOL yeah right!!!!

Edited by monzaman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right I'm off to bed so if you want to slag me off get it in while I'm asleep and I will answer you tomorrow dinner oh and will somebody get that man at the end of the bar another pint before he starts again !!!!!LOL  End of party political broadcast on behalf of the opel monza appreciation society good night god bless 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blank him "Consheff"..

 

He's stating not to  try and troll him...

 

When it's him clearly doing the trolling !!!!..

 

Rise above him blank him no matter what he post's...

 

Show him your the bigger person !!! ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Blank him "Consheff"..

 

He's stating not to  try and troll him...

 

When it's him clearly doing the trolling !!!!..

 

Rise above him blank him no matter what he post's...

 

Show him your the bigger person !!! ....

👆👆This👆👆

I'm my humble opinion we should be all working together to improve the forum so we can all enjoy it. 

SF has been given a new lease of life. Let's not get bogged down with bikkering especially when it appears somone has a clear agenda and that agenda seems to be to stir up division. 

Just my opinion 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

👆👆This👆👆

I'm my humble opinion we should be all working together to improve the forum so we can all enjoy it. 

SF has been given a new lease of life. Let's not get bogged down with bikkering especially when it appears somone has a clear agenda and that agenda seems to be to stir up division. 

Just my opinion 😊

Exactly, don't post stuff just to stir things then get upset when someone answers it and then have the cheek to try and convince members the one's answering are trolling, you couldn't make it up!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, monzaman said:

Exactly, don't post stuff just to stir things then get upset when someone answers it and then have the cheek to try and convince members the one's answering are trolling, you couldn't make it up!!!!!

Oh please! :roll:


You yourself only returned to the forum on Tuesday after 6 years of inactivity!


I just thought now was a good time to mention it... :suspect:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Oh please! :roll:


You yourself only returned to the forum on Tuesday after 6 years of inactivity!


I just thought now was a good time to mention it... :suspect:

You noticed, too, @Mr Bloke?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.