Sheffield Referendum Tomorrow

14 minutes ago, Consheff said:

🤔

They can't answer because there are no benefits 

This is a good point Labour voters forget about the Blair years when blunket was in the cabinet closest we came to getting anything was a loan to forge asters that got binned off we got nothing just empty promises as per the labour usual routine 

Was there any cuts to the local council budget under the Blair government, just asking because I'm curious as all i can remember under tory governments is cuts to local councils!!

5 minutes ago, S1 1DJ said:

Pull the other one - no getting baited. I made a valid point!

We got nothing just admit it we were all taken for mugs 

2 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Was there any cuts to the local council budget under the Blair government, just asking because I'm curious as all i can remember under tory governments is cuts to local councils!!

Yes after they left us broke after the crash and brown sold the gold most people just lost jobs and houses 

Edited by Consheff

1 hour ago, S1 1DJ said:

Looks like Tory trolling to me.

If the local council control is different to national government, it's usually suffers from central government coffers! Sheffield has since the Lib Dem Tory coalition onwards.

So when eventually, when a Labour government is elected, I presume you'll be telling people not to shoot themselves in the foot and vote Labour.

Your posts on the forum just have a dig one way.

It is pure and simple tory trolling, I have already asked how much he/she is getting paid and by who to suddenly join the forum and just slag anything to do with labour

I just want to know how Sheffield has benefited from our labour council I remember a local councilor once benefited by giving himself a council tax break when he was running that office 

18 minutes ago, Consheff said:

🤔

They can't answer because there are no benefits 

This is a good point Labour voters forget about the Blair years when blunket was in the cabinet closest we came to getting anything was a loan to forge asters that got binned off we got nothing just empty promises as per the labour usual routine 

So the worst Covid death rate in Europe, £37 billion tax payers money spent on the failed Serco "NHS" track and trace app, gold wallpaper and a private line to Rishi Sunak... Do I need to go on? Talk about chucking rocks in greenhouses 😂

You've rocked up to the forum before an election and seem to be stirring a bias pot. Get real!

1 minute ago, Consheff said:

We got nothing just admit it we were all taken for mugs 

Yes after they left us broke after the crash and brown sold the gold

Not what I asked though is it conservative sheffield sorry con sheff , you said we got no benefits under a labour gov. so I asked If there were any cuts so I take it the answer is no so there is one benefit for a start. 

2 minutes ago, Consheff said:

I just want to know how Sheffield has benefited from our labour council I remember a local councilor once benefited by giving himself a council tax break when he was running that office 

Go do the research yourself!

1 minute ago, S1 1DJ said:

So the worst Covid death rate in Europe, £37 billion tax payers money spent on the failed Serco "NHS" track and trace app, gold wallpaper and a private line to Rishi Sunak... Do I need to go on? Talk about chucking rocks in greenhouses 😂

You've rocked up to the forum before an election and seem to be stirring a bias pot. Get real!

It's like listening to Alf garnett sat at the bar spouting rubbish, I wonder if He/she were asked to come on here to try and drum up support, it makes you wonder!!!

If

5 minutes ago, monzaman said:

It is pure and simple tory trolling, I have already asked how much he/she is getting paid and by who to suddenly join the forum and just slag anything to do with labour

Don't worry I'll be here for a Long time I don't need paying to point out the truth 

2 minutes ago, S1 1DJ said:

Go do the research yourself!

Lol

7 minutes ago, Consheff said:

If

Don't worry I'll be here for a Long time I don't need paying to point out the truth 

I'm not worried and was that you admiting that's the only reason you have joined the forum well at last , now we know where you are coming from, you are just here to try and troll !!!!

By the way, you say don't worry, well you clearly don't know me then because I am like a dog with a bone I never let go so you fill your boots and carry on with your party political broadcasts!!!!!

Edited by monzaman

8 minutes ago, monzaman said:

It's like listening to Alf garnett sat at the bar spouting rubbish, I wonder if He/she were asked to come on here to try and drum up support, it makes you wonder!!!

Must be desperate to! I rarely post, but these are giving me a tickle 😂

8 minutes ago, Consheff said:

If

Okay, can you tell me where the £37 billion went on track and trace then? Just asking you what the Tory contract got for us and what value?! 😂

I tell you it could have funded a proper NHS pay rise. Not under your 10 years of austerity.

Edited by S1 1DJ

Just now, S1 1DJ said:

Must be desperate to! I rarely post, but these are giving me a tickle 😂

Same here, I am pushed for time so could without posting on here for hours but when you get USA style political blatent trolling on here then I feel like it needs answering or in Alf Garnetts case buy him another pint to shut him up!!!!!