Jump to content


Sheffield Referendum Tomorrow

Recommended Posts

On 13/05/2021 at 20:00, Anna B said:

10 people out of 84 deciding everything can't be right. The complacency 

doesn't that rather depend on the quality of the 10 and the 84?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, andyofborg said:

doesn't that rather depend on the quality of the 10 and the 84?

Hmmm... :huh:


... and similarly, that does rather depend on what you mean by 'quality'. :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/05/2021 at 10:14, Mr Bloke said:

... and similarly, that does rather depend on what you mean by 'quality'.

"Quality" is a wonderful word.

It does not necessarily mean high/good. Even low/bad is 'quality'!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/05/2021 at 10:14, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:


... and similarly, that does rather depend on what you mean by 'quality'. :confused:

quality is in the eyes of the assessor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

X