Program Uninstalled In Error

I have uninstalled Microsoft 365 en-us in error for some reason this has removed my email program - any suggestions would be appreciated.

35 minutes ago, smary said:

I have uninstalled Microsoft 365 en-us in error for some reason this has removed my email program - any suggestions would be appreciated.

Go on Microsoft.com and redownload the 365 program, then go through the normal steps to reinstall, this assumes you're on a Windows PC?

Outlook is part of Office 365 so that's probably why. Just redownload and reinstall.

I think 365 is something to do with my grandson! I didnt download it  I have tried system restore but it freezes. 

What mail client were you using before Office365? Thunderbird? It should be easy enough to get you mail back using Thunderbird if you know your ISP mail settings - Thunderbird will do it for you automatically if you know your email address and password. System Restore won't work if you have Anti-Virus enabled - learnt that with previous iterations.

I'm using Microsoft 10 and dont laugh but my mail was a blue icon with an envelope !!!  Should I disable my anti virus and do a system restore.  

As my grandson never uses the pc  can I remove the spanish 365 etc. 

On 05/05/2021 at 11:05, smary said:

I'm using Microsoft 10 and dont laugh but my mail was a blue icon with an envelope !!!  Should I disable my anti virus and do a system restore.  

As my grandson never uses the pc  can I remove the spanish 365 etc. 

It would have been Microsoft Outlook and part of the Office 365 install that includes Microsoft Word, Excel, etc. That is linked to a monthly subscription so it may be best to ask your grandson to reinstall and ensure it is activated using the subscription account.