Jump to content

Wednesday Players Don't Get Their Wages Again.

Recommended Posts

Perhaps Chansiri doesn't think they deserve paying.

Maybe the best way to go would be a more performance related pay structure for footballers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe he's done that,that's why they get nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Failure to pay wages should lead to an immediate 12 point deduction for next season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its a problem paying bills,with nothing coming in,but i am sure he will sort it,he has always paid them in the past,its possible hes juggling money around and paying so much out of his own bank and balance out of the stadium account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant see the EFLK standing for this for much longer its become a theme, unless the circumstances are known by the association and DC has given assurances but its absolutely nuts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bassett one said:

its a problem paying bills,with nothing coming in,but i am sure he will sort it,he has always paid them in the past,its possible hes juggling money around and paying so much out of his own bank and balance out of the stadium account.

You really are pro chansiri aren't you bud? Doesn't any part of you look at this and think, this isn't right?? 

 

You are about to head into the biggest fixture of the season and the players are at risk of going into to it unhappy and half hearted. 

 

Last year's faults, the non-submission of accounts this year despite being penalised very recently....the none payment of wages for a second time in a season, does none of this ring suspicious to you or worry you? 

 

For a blade to turn around and say that I feel sorry for the players and the fans, that must tell you something. The management of the club is abysmal and he appears to be literally toying with the clubs immediate future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

You really are pro chansiri aren't you bud? Doesn't any part of you look at this and think, this isn't right?? 

 

You are about to head into the biggest fixture of the season and the players are at risk of going into to it unhappy and half hearted. 

 

Last year's faults, the non-submission of accounts this year despite being penalised very recently....the none payment of wages for a second time in a season, does none of this ring suspicious to you or worry you? 

 

For a blade to turn around and say that I feel sorry for the players and the fans, that must tell you something. The management of the club is abysmal and he appears to be literally toying with the clubs immediate future. 

Spot on there. I've no fond feelings for Wednesday whatsoever but I've been banging on for ages that Chansiri is a major liability to the club, players and fans.

 

An arrogant autocrat. I feel true sympathy for the fans of the club but some are still being brainwashed. It's almost like a cult. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully he's given the EFL good enough assurances they are in hand if it's true. Is it 3 times now this season? I'm trying to cut him some slack with there being no money coming in but there's only so much fans can put up with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it was bad enough for my Owls-loving mates that they are still fighting relegation, but as Bigal1 suggests, this could lead to a points deduction for next season as well, and another relegation scrap. whichever league they start next season in.  Owls supporters don't deserve that.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I thought it was bad enough for my Owls-loving mates that they are still fighting relegation, but as Bigal1 suggests, this could lead to a points deduction for next season as well, and another relegation scrap. whichever league they start next season in.  Owls supporters don't deserve that.

 

 

I've never agreed with points deductions it is the fans who suffer most.

I can't think of an alternative though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine your boss telling you aren’t getting paid but asks you ..will you go & complete this important job for the company  & by the way ,when it’s all over you’ll get sacked ...

 

Then ask yourself would you go & work to the best of your abilities..?.....I wouldn’t..

 

Think that explains the lack of a performance from the Wednesday players on Saturday...

 

You really couldn’t make up what is happening at Hillsborough under Chansiri....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you imagine the thoughts of any footballer being linked to the Owls at the moment?

 

"Sheffield Wednesday want me.  Hold on, aren't they the team that forgets to pay its players, and who got docked points for financial irregularities?  How many managers have they had recently?  Must ask my agent if any other clubs are interested, and I do mean ANY!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.