Wednesday Players Don't Get Their Wages Again.

40 minutes ago, Bigal1 said:

I think if he has a $720 m fortune (Forbes) then it is safe to assume that he is a successful businessman

I think that is his families worth run by Kraisorn Chansiri.

at the end of the day ,we nearly made it twice,we probably over paid wages to get certain players,we defo paid to much to buy some,and he wanted and we wanted instant suceess,that if not had been for the rules on spending he may of achieved,but alas we are where we are,slaugther the man and his family and they may just walk away as some want,then what liquidation?,no ground?,its not good .but i doubt someone will just arrive and take over us,re-debt,he paid that off including that loan to the ex owner,so hes invested tried and failed,but we now need to listen and hope he stays.

54 minutes ago, bassett one said:

at the end of the day ,we nearly made it twice,we probably over paid wages to get certain players,we defo paid to much to buy some,and he wanted and we wanted instant suceess,that if not had been for the rules on spending he may of achieved,but alas we are where we are,slaugther the man and his family and they may just walk away as some want,then what liquidation?,no ground?,its not good .but i doubt someone will just arrive and take over us,re-debt,he paid that off including that loan to the ex owner,so hes invested tried and failed,but we now need to listen and hope he stays.

Ever heard of Milan Mandaric? He was the one who paid off the club debts and settled with Dave Allen.

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

But ....he has consistently broken the EFL rules resulting in a 12 point deduction & numerous transfer embargo’s...which is why we will be at the likes of Rochdale & Accrington next season.....he is totally incompetent in running a football club ...you are seemingly oblivious to many things that are happening at Hillsborough,despite what me & many others have advised you ...I desperately hope he sells up to someone who knows what Sheffield Wednesday mean to the city & its supporters ..

4 hours ago, bassett one said:

With the resources at his disposal we shouldn't be talking about "nearly"" making it, we could have got automatic promotion that second season if we'd made four key signings, he made an absolute hash of recruitment that summer.

It looks like the players have had enough at the Comedy Club.