Jump to content


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Alextopman said:

He was sacked he didn't walk out.

People who walk out don't get paid.

Told you before I don't respond to your post and never will just a reminder !!!!

6 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:


... but what if you yourself secretly knew that you were out of your depth, but you didn't want to tarnish your otherwise impeccable CV with a failure to do the job you were highly paid for?

 

Like many, I've always liked Mr W's no nonsense approach and had respect for what he has managed to achieve with limited resources, so I was surprised and disappointed with the way he appears to have given up.

 

This is probably the first time(?) we've seen him having to manage a team when results have been going against him, and as some of us know, anyone can manage when things are going well - you earn your money when things are going not so well and you need to get back on course.

 

Maybe he just realised that he could no longer live up to all the hype and expectations? :|

Correct !!!!....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Told you before I don't respond to your post and never will just a reminder !!!!

Correct !!!!....

 

No problem it still doesn't mean you're right, best way really that last time I corrected your mistakes you had a tantrum and I was muted.

Wilder was sacked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, monzaman said:

Throw all his toys out of the pram????? 

Work it out????? 

He tried to get players in to solve some of the things I mentioned in the previous post but was not helped by the chairman so the relationship between them became sour!!!! Anyway will you boo CW if he returns to the lane with another club or clap him.

Good post!!!

Boo him if he returned with another club !!!..

 

Grow up I don't care what he does I wanted him gone and he has that's made me very happy indeed as I have said before.....

 

Long live Sheffield United !!!!.......

 

 

 

 

 

I won't be responding back to your post !!..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Boo him if he returned with another club !!!..

 

Grow up I don't care what he does I wanted him gone and he has that's made me very happy indeed as I have said before.....

 

Long live Sheffield United !!!!.......

 

 

 

 

 

I won't be responding back to your post !!..

 

 

Was it you who mentioned "throw  the teddys out" on here because I think I have just witnessed it in your post !!!!!!

Grow up !!!!!Ha Ha 

Do you even go to the lane because I will tell you now CW would get a standing ovation  because all proper Blades appreciate what he did for our club APART from you apparantly!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Was it you who mentioned "throw  the teddys out" on here because I think I have just witnessed it in your post !!!!!!

Grow up !!!!!Ha Ha 

Do you even go to the lane because I will tell you now CW would get a standing ovation  because all proper Blades appreciate what he did for our club APART from you apparantly!!!!

Correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.