Blades V Spurs

8 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Told you before I don't respond to your post and never will just a reminder !!!!

Correct !!!!....

No problem it still doesn't mean you're right, best way really that last time I corrected your mistakes you had a tantrum and I was muted.

Wilder was sacked.

6 hours ago, monzaman said:

Throw all his toys out of the pram????? 

Work it out????? 

He tried to get players in to solve some of the things I mentioned in the previous post but was not helped by the chairman so the relationship between them became sour!!!! Anyway will you boo CW if he returns to the lane with another club or clap him.

Good post!!!

Boo him if he returned with another club !!!..

Grow up I don't care what he does I wanted him gone and he has that's made me very happy indeed as I have said before.....

Long live Sheffield United !!!!.......

I won't be responding back to your post !!..

14 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Boo him if he returned with another club !!!..

Grow up I don't care what he does I wanted him gone and he has that's made me very happy indeed as I have said before.....

Long live Sheffield United !!!!.......

I won't be responding back to your post !!..

Was it you who mentioned "throw  the teddys out" on here because I think I have just witnessed it in your post !!!!!!

Grow up !!!!!Ha Ha 

Do you even go to the lane because I will tell you now CW would get a standing ovation  because all proper Blades appreciate what he did for our club APART from you apparantly!!!!

7 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Was it you who mentioned "throw  the teddys out" on here because I think I have just witnessed it in your post !!!!!!

Grow up !!!!!Ha Ha 

Do you even go to the lane because I will tell you now CW would get a standing ovation  because all proper Blades appreciate what he did for our club APART from you apparantly!!!!

Correct.