Blades V Spurs

On 03/05/2021 at 13:29, ukdobby said:

Oh maybe Wilder was looking to the future when he spent 20 million on a Liverpool youngster,what vision.

Total waste of money and show's the naivety of the person who brought him to our club absolute useless footballer who hasn't scored all season he needs to take a long hard look at himself in the mirror and ask himself what does he do for a living Ffs !!!...

Edited by Box11

3 hours ago, top4718 said:

You don't use the limited funds your chairman has given you to sign a "prospect" when you're in the midst of the worst start to a season in 132 years of English League football, that's nonsense, he was bought as your main striker as it was clear the other £20m man (McBurnie) was totally out of his depth.

I agree..

8 hours ago, Box11 said:

Total waste of money and show's the naivety of the person who brought him to our club absolute useless footballer who hasn't scored all season he needs to take a long hard look at himself in the mirror and ask himself what does he do for a living Ffs !!!...

The naivety of the person who brought him to the club WHAT?????  

So you are saying CW was naive ,err ok!!!!!

7 hours ago, Box11 said:

I agree..

I disagree!!!!!

Golden Boot winner at the U17 World Cup....   so he clearly knows something about scoring goals.

2 hours ago, monzaman said:

The naivety of the person who brought him to the club WHAT?????  

So you are saying CW was naive ,err ok!!!!!

I disagree!!!!!

CW is a championship manager at best he hasn't got the know how or skills to cut it as a premiership manager....

It was there in black and white for all to see wrost record ever and what did he do about it when the going got tough he walked !!!...

To me that sums up is whole character !!! ...

Anyway back on topic Spurs were devastating and Gareth Bale was pure class !!!....

41 minutes ago, Box11 said:

CW is a championship manager at best he hasn't got the know how or skills to cut it as a premiership manager....

It was there in black and white for all to see wrost record ever and what did he do about it when the going got tough he walked !!!...

To me that sums up is whole character !!! ...

Anyway back on topic Spurs were devastating and Gareth Bale was pure class !!!....

More injuries than I have seen in my lifetime, no crowds, all our strike force firing blanks,players who were brilliant last season played bobar this season, the list goes on,it's all there in black and white so I don't see how any of them has got owt to do with his character!!!! 

Quick question if CW ever returns to the lane with another club I presume you will boo him then seems you hate him so much!!!!

Edited by monzaman

51 minutes ago, monzaman said:

More injuries than I have seen in my lifetime, no crowds, all our strike force firing blanks,players who were brilliant last season played bobar this season, the list goes on,it's all there in black and white so I don't see how any of them has got owt to do with his character!!!! 

Quick question if CW ever returns to the lane with another club I presume you will boo him then seems you hate him so much!!!!

Yeah and he claimed to love the lane from boot boy to player to manager to walking out on his boyhood club says it all...

I love what I do for a living if someone was making my job difficult I would work the problem not walk out throwing my toys out of the pram like him thank god he's gone long live Sheffield United !!!...

Oh sorry I keep forgetting this thread is about Blades v Spurs !!!..

Great goals from Gareth Bale pure class !!!!....

28 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Yeah and he claimed to love the lane from boot boy to player to manager to walking out on his boyhood club says it all...

I love what I do for a living if someone was making my job difficult I would work the problem not walk out throwing my toys out of the pram like him thank god he's gone long live Sheffield United !!!...

He was sacked he didn't walk out.

People who walk out don't get paid.

Edited by Alextopman

26 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... but what if you yourself secretly knew that you were out of your depth, but you didn't want to tarnish your otherwise impeccable CV with a failure to do the job you were highly paid for?

Like many, I've always liked Mr W's no nonsense approach and had respect for what he has managed to achieve with limited resources, so I was surprised and disappointed with the way he appears to have given up.

This is probably the first time(?) we've seen him having to manage a team when results have been going against him, and as some of us know, anyone can manage when things are going well - you earn your money when things are going not so well and you need to get back on course.

Maybe he just realised that he could no longer live up to all the hype and expectations? :|

18 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

... but what if you yourself secretly knew that you were out of your depth, but you didn't want to tarnish your otherwise impeccable CV with a failure to do the job you were highly paid for?

Like many, I've always liked Mr W's no nonsense approach and had respect for what he has managed to achieve with limited resources, so I was surprised and disappointed with the way he appears to have given up.

This is probably the first time(?) we've seen him having to manage a team when results have been going against him, and as some of us know, anyone can manage when things are going well - you earn your money when things are going not so well and you need to get back on course.

Maybe he just realised that he could no longer live up to all the hype and expectations? :|

Or maybe he was stabbed in the back by a board member who had his Pal on his way to the Lane before he had even left the club.

49 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Throw all his toys out of the pram????? 

Work it out????? 

He tried to get players in to solve some of the things I mentioned in the previous post but was not helped by the chairman so the relationship between them became sour!!!! Anyway will you boo CW if he returns to the lane with another club or clap him.

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Or maybe he was stabbed in the back by a board member who had his Pal on his way to the Lane before he had even left the club.

Good post!!!

6 hours ago, Alextopman said:

He was sacked he didn't walk out.

People who walk out don't get paid.

Told you before I don't respond to your post and never will just a reminder !!!!

6 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Correct !!!!....