Blades V Spurs

I must stop having these feelings like the Blades sneeking a win tonight.

Turned the radio off after Spurs first goal, just had another listen and it's 0-4

I was relieved when the final whistle blew and I'll be relieved when this season ends. This match exposed the huge gulf in class between our squad and what's needed for the Premier League. A big clear out needed.

17 minutes ago, despritdan said:

I was relieved when the final whistle blew and I'll be relieved when this season ends. This match exposed the huge gulf in class between our squad and what's needed for the Premier League. A big clear out needed.

There is a huge gulf in class between many premiership teams. If the Blades go up next season they may well come straight back down.

It's all about money and if we don't spend some cash on new players in the close season we are again doomed !

Fleck thuggery.  Got away with one there.

Fleck knew what he was doing,referees are a joke nowadays,it's like the masons they don't have to explain themselves.

Did Brewster play?I thought Rhodes fee was a joke but 20 million for a guy who doesn't score all season.

8 hours ago, steved32 said:

Fleck thuggery.  Got away with one there.

Shocking. When you see some of the sendings off recently you've got to wonder how that wasn't. The result wasn't a surprise though, we'll all be glad to see the back of this season.

5 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Fleck knew what he was doing,referees are a joke nowadays,it's like the masons they don't have to explain themselves.

Did Brewster play?I thought Rhodes fee was a joke but 20 million for a guy who doesn't score all season.

CW bought him

6 hours ago, ukdobby said:

premiership and championship DIFFERENT GRAVY 

Compare the 2 next season 

Oh maybe Wilder was looking to the future when he spent 20 million on a Liverpool youngster,what vision.

9 hours ago, Bladeinontario said:

You didn't buy him to play in the Championship though.

9 hours ago, Bladeinontario said:

Just compare their record full stop .