Jump to content


Drugs And Organized Crime Pitsmoor

Recommended Posts

Yes, but other than that it's bound to work.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/05/2021 at 15:16, The_DADDY said:

😂

Like it's curtains for Labour hahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/05/2021 at 10:08, Buggz said:

 

It will never happen.  live in Burngreave and the drug gangs have been openly dealing around here for around 20 years. The only time the authorities crack down on them is when they start shooting and stabbing each other.

 

 

 

The police know full well that they can't stop the drugs trade, they can only move it on. So if they close it down in places like Pitsmoor and Parson Cross, it will just move to other areas where people who are less used to it will clutch their pearls and spend all day getting on the phone to the plod and emailing their councillors to say Something Must Be Done, and that would be a ballache for them, so they leave it as it is for a quieter life for themselves. I live in Pitsmoor and the dealing doesn't really affect me or my kids, the main downside is sometimes finding needles which is not nice. Won't be long before all heroin addicts are dead though, average age of heroin users is about 60 now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Consheff said:

Like it's curtains for Labour hahaha 

Who cares? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Delbow said:

A country with no murders and no drug problem

Your right but I'd rather have some in prison than out on  the streets peddling drugs, enticing-grooming children to be runners carrying drugs,guns and knives....

 

Only for them to grow up unfortunately far worse than their criminal teacher's !!...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Delbow said:

The police know full well that they can't stop the drugs trade, they can only move it on. So if they close it down in places like Pitsmoor and Parson Cross, it will just move to other areas where people who are less used to it will clutch their pearls and spend all day getting on the phone to the plod and emailing their councillors to say Something Must Be Done, and that would be a ballache for them, so they leave it as it is for a quieter life for themselves. I live in Pitsmoor and the dealing doesn't really affect me or my kids, the main downside is sometimes finding needles which is not nice. Won't be long before all heroin addicts are dead though, average age of heroin users is about 60 now.

It dosent affect you but you find needles , what if your children  or other kids were to find them ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

It dosent affect you but you find needles , what if your children  or other kids were to find them ?

"Correct"

 

"hackey lad"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

It dosent affect you but you find needles , what if your children  or other kids were to find them ?

Well of course that's the worry. I should point out that I do quite a lot of litter picking, so that's when I find needles, it's not like they're just strewn about. It's really antisocial of course, and some IV users dispose of their needles responsibly, so that means the others can too. It's a good argument for having controlled, designated places where IV users can inject safely and dispose of their works. I can't imagine what it was like in the 80s when there were loads more people injecting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Well of course that's the worry. I should point out that I do quite a lot of litter picking, so that's when I find needles, it's not like they're just strewn about. It's really antisocial of course, and some IV users dispose of their needles responsibly, so that means the others can too. It's a good argument for having controlled, designated places where IV users can inject safely and dispose of their works. I can't imagine what it was like in the 80s when there were loads more people injecting.

I think theres more injecting today than the 80s . Well done with the litter picking .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I think theres more injecting today than the 80s . Well done with the litter picking .

My perception is that there are far, far fewer IV users now, because most of them are dead or on methadone or Subutex, and the generation that came after looked at what heroin had done to them and thought "no thanks". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I think theres more injecting today than the 80s . Well done with the litter picking .

Could you link your data - or are you just shouting at pigeons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/05/2021 at 16:04, Delbow said:

The police know full well that they can't stop the drugs trade, they can only move it on. So if they close it down in places like Pitsmoor and Parson Cross, it will just move to other areas where people who are less used to it will clutch their pearls and spend all day getting on the phone to the plod and emailing their councillors to say Something Must Be Done, and that would be a ballache for them, so they leave it as it is for a quieter life for themselves. I live in Pitsmoor and the dealing doesn't really affect me or my kids, the main downside is sometimes finding needles which is not nice. Won't be long before all heroin addicts are dead though, average age of heroin users is about 60 now.

They move on.... Hillsborough see at least two drug drop offs daily, reported to the police and it's ongoing, same places every day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.