Drugs And Organized Crime Pitsmoor

I've lived in Chapeltown, lower Walkley, Stannington and now Netherthorpe, all pretty quiet areas really with not much crime.

Plus I was only about 2 when we left Chapeltown in September 1978 and I still have vague memories of it.

1 hour ago, Consheff said:

I can only imagine how s2 and s13 would benefit from policing investment that page Hall and pitsmoor have benefited from over the last 20 years the only bright light is da hood boxing gym and regans attempts to give the young people something to do with their time and stear their attitudes in a better direction when they have had nothing to give them hope and the chance to better themselves 

Policing investment in Pitsmoor? You hardly ever see them. They turn up and do patrols for a couple of days if someone gets murdered then they bugger off again. There used to be a police station on Andover Street, but not for years.

5 hours ago, butlers said:

No, the money should go to where there's greater need

Not if its just wasted with no improvement 

more trouble with organised crime in pitsMoor and firVale  

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/man-killed-in-horror-sheffield-street-brawl-as-police-launch-murder-investigation-3236771

On 09/05/2021 at 21:19, Delbow said:

Policing investment in Pitsmoor? You hardly ever see them. They turn up and do patrols for a couple of days if someone gets murdered then they bugger off again. There used to be a police station on Andover Street, but not for years.

ThAs cause there under  cover watching csmeras 

18 hours ago, Consheff said:

ThAs cause there under  cover watching csmeras 

The idea that there are coppers hunched over monitors linked to the camera at Ellesmere Green 24/7 is pretty far-fetched. The dealing on Spital Hill has been blatant for years, anyone who walks along it regularly knows this, so if they actually wanted to bang anyone up for it they could do, however they only intervene when it spills into violence.

On 09/05/2021 at 19:38, Consheff said:

. . .  if you're Manor side you get nothing . . . 

Yes, you're absolutely correct.

The Wybourn estate hasn't had loads of new homes built on it, has it?  Just look at this picture.  I don't see any new homes here, do you?  No, not at all.  Absolutely no money spent on new homes here:

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.3833942,-1.4433006,3a,75y,118.65h,83.19t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sBBsh_1y7Cq-U00oKP6wOJA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

On 09/05/2021 at 19:38, Consheff said:

. . .   if you're other side the investment is never ending 

I'm on the other side.  Please tell me just one thing the council have gifted me with ? 

On 09/05/2021 at 19:43, Consheff said:

I just hope that this referendum changes things because maybe then Labour can become a better party for the people and realise how they have neglected their core voters 

Ha ha, yeah, it's not like the Tories have been in power for the last ten years, is it?

Is Tony Blair still PM?

On 15/05/2021 at 17:18, The Joker said:

Yes, you're absolutely correct.

The Wybourn estate hasn't had loads of new homes built on it, has it?  Just look at this picture.  I don't see any new homes here, do you?  No, not at all.  Absolutely no money spent on new homes here:

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.3833942,-1.4433006,3a,75y,118.65h,83.19t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sBBsh_1y7Cq-U00oKP6wOJA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

I'm on the other side.  Please tell me just one thing the council have gifted me with ? 

Ha ha, yeah, it's not like the Tories have been in power for the last ten years, is it?

Is Tony Blair still PM?

I didn't know wybourn was part of  manor end of day there isn't any parks thanks to labour there has been a decline in them I think there is probably a handfull between town and woodhouse lower manor used to have 4 now there is 1

Edited by Consheff

2 hours ago, Consheff said:

I didn't know wybourn was part of  manor end of day there isn't any parks thanks to labour there has been a decline in them I think there is probably a handfull between town and woodhouse lower manor used to have 4 now there is 1

Funnily enough, despite your provocative and inflammatory choice of topic title, it's Manor that's being linked to organised crime in dear old Sheffield, with a 17-year old lad being arrested on two counts of attempted murder.

You might want to change the title so that it's not deliberately misleading.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/three-shootings-in-sheffield-in-one-week-linked-to-organised-crime-3239043

Three shootings in Sheffield in one week 'linked to organised crime'

Monday, 17th May 2021

Between Wednesday, May 5 and Wednesday, May 12, there were two shootings on Manor Lane, Manor and one on Woodthorpe Crescent, Woodthorpe.

Detectives believed the incidents were ‘targeted’ attacks involving people with links to organised crime.

In the first on Wednesday, May 5, shots were fired between the occupants of two vehicles on Manor Lane.

The following day, police raided a house in the street as part of the investigation into the gun attack.

In the early hours of Tuesday, May 11, shots were fired towards the same house, causing damage to windows.

Just before 10.30pm on Wednesday, May 12 shots were heard in Woodthorpe and a search led to the recovery of shell casings and the discovery of minor damage to a house on Woodthorpe Crescent.

A 17-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of two counts of attempted murder and firearms offences in relation to the incidents on Manor Lane. He has since been bailed while enquiries continue.

Detective Chief Inspector Paul Murphy said: “We know lots of people living in this area are concerned about the frequency of these events, and the subsequent increased presence of armed police.

We are now working tirelessly to detain those involved, but I cannot stress enough how much the support of our communities can help us progress our inquiry.”

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Funnily enough, despite your provocative and inflammatory choice of topic title, it's Manor that's being linked to organised crime in dear old Sheffield, with a 17-year old lad being arrested on two counts of attempted murder.

You might want to change the title so that it's not deliberately misleading.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/three-shootings-in-sheffield-in-one-week-linked-to-organised-crime-3239043

Three shootings in Sheffield in one week 'linked to organised crime'

Monday, 17th May 2021

Between Wednesday, May 5 and Wednesday, May 12, there were two shootings on Manor Lane, Manor and one on Woodthorpe Crescent, Woodthorpe.

Detectives believed the incidents were ‘targeted’ attacks involving people with links to organised crime.

In the first on Wednesday, May 5, shots were fired between the occupants of two vehicles on Manor Lane.

The following day, police raided a house in the street as part of the investigation into the gun attack.

In the early hours of Tuesday, May 11, shots were fired towards the same house, causing damage to windows.

Just before 10.30pm on Wednesday, May 12 shots were heard in Woodthorpe and a search led to the recovery of shell casings and the discovery of minor damage to a house on Woodthorpe Crescent.

A 17-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of two counts of attempted murder and firearms offences in relation to the incidents on Manor Lane. He has since been bailed while enquiries continue.

Detective Chief Inspector Paul Murphy said: “We know lots of people living in this area are concerned about the frequency of these events, and the subsequent increased presence of armed police.

We are now working tirelessly to detain those involved, but I cannot stress enough how much the support of our communities can help us progress our inquiry.”

Get a life your part of the problem.!

Organised crime is in all areas pitsmoore is where it started with drug dealing  have you seen all the needles around the old train tunnel areas a dive it's had plenty of money wasted on it if you defend it your part of the problem other areas have the same proles but have had no were near the money those areas pitsMoor page hall fir Vale have had why is this

Edited by Consheff

Give us some numbers then.

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Give us some numbers 

We will probably find out now the labour lost full control its s fact certain areas have been neglected this is why labour are loosing seats nation wide 

12 minutes ago, Consheff said:

Get a life your part of the problem.!

Organised crime is in all areas pitsmoore is where it started with drug dealing  have you seen all the needles around the old train tunnel areas a dive it's had plenty of money wasted on it if you defend it your part of the problem other areas have the same proles but have had no were near the money those areas pitsMoor page hall fir Vale have had why is this

Where have I defended Pitsmoor, Page Hall or Fir Vale ?

Have a nap, sleep off the drink, then try again when you've sobered up