Drugs And Organized Crime Pitsmoor

Just now, darylslinn said:

They move on.... Hillsborough see at least two drug drop offs daily, reported to the police and it's ongoing, same places every day.

It also doesn't help that the nearest Police Station to Hillsborough is Snig Hill, as Hammerton Road was demolished years ago :( 

On 01/05/2021 at 23:03, Consheff said:

And that goes for all areas in Sheffield proceeds seized by police from drug crime should be spent in the areas it is seized. The police would soon sort out the problems with drugs and organised crime if they were not partly funded by them

couldn't agree more.

More dodgy behaviour happening in the elephant in the room area I'd love to know how much cash has been spent policing pitsmoor and page Hall over the last 20 years I think this is what Labour just dont get its all good giving people the opportunity to better themselves but when it's taking away funds from other areas and criminals have a free rein to do as they please and people are getting stabbed and shot up because of a lack of investment this is what Labour don't seem to understand and would rather just brand people as racist who bring up these issues. S2 and s13 have been neglected for way to long there used to be three parks on viking lea now there's none closest ones are Richmond and harbour avenue kids have to cross at least one busy road to visit its unacceptable I used to do youth work in the Manor area in the 90s Prince Charles even visited it yet investment and opportunity's and council investment dried up as soon as he had left the area. Concentrating on areas that have been nothing but black holes for cash for over 20 years unacceptable imo

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/two-men-arrested-for-driving-offences-in-sheffield-3229554

Edited by Consheff

I can only imagine how s2 and s13 would benefit from policing investment that page Hall and pitsmoor have benefited from over the last 20 years the only bright light is da hood boxing gym and regans attempts to give the young people something to do with their time and stear their attitudes in a better direction when they have had nothing to give them hope and the chance to better themselves 

19 minutes ago, Consheff said:

More dodgy behaviour happening in the elephant in the room area I'd love to know how much cash has been spent policing pitsmoor and page Hall over the last 20 years I think this is what Labour just dont get its all good giving people the opportunity to better themselves but when it's taking away funds from other areas and criminals have a free rein to do as they please and people are getting stabbed and shot up because of a lack of investment this is what Labour don't seem to understand and would rather just brand people as racist who bring up these issues. S2 and s13 have been neglected for way to long there used to be three parks on viking lea now there's none closest ones are Richmond and harbour avenue kids have to cross at least one busy road to visit its unacceptable I used to do youth work in the Manor area in the 90s Prince Charles even visited it yet investment and opportunity's and council investment dried up as soon as he had left the area. Concentrating on areas that have been nothing but black holes for cash for over 20 years unacceptable imo

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/two-men-arrested-for-driving-offences-in-sheffield-3229554

Back when I had a different care company that was originally based on the Vikinglea, I visited their Office most days, and I saw staff's cars get pinched in broad daylight regularly.

And then in February 2007 I had a problem with one of their staff (and no, I am not at liberty to tell y'all what it was) and got a new company in.

Imo there should be a pot of cash divided up equally for investment in every area in Sheffield 

1 minute ago, Consheff said:

I can only imagine how s2 and s13 would benefit from policing investment that page Hall and pitsmoor have benefited from over the last 20 years the only bright light is da hood boxing gym and regans attempts to give the young people something to do with their time and stear their attitudes in a better direction when they have had nothing to give them hope and the chance to better themselves 

There's only so much the Plod can do though due to lack of manpower/resources due to cuts from central government.

1 minute ago, Mr Allen said:

Back when I had a different care company that was originally based on the Vikinglea, I visited their Office most days, and I saw staff's cars get pinched in broad daylight regularly.

And then in February 2007 I had a problem with one of their staff (and no, I am not at liberty to tell y'all what it was) and got a new company in.

Which care company I remember when viking lea had a massive park they bulldozer in and built units kids have nothing to do is there any wonder they get drawn into organised crime and drugs then steal and damage cars it's a cry for anyone to listen 

No, the money should go to where there's greater need

1 minute ago, Consheff said:

Imo there should be a pot of cash divided up equally for investment in every area in Sheffield 

There is, problem is the "posher" areas such as Dore, Totley, Ecclesall, Whirlow etc get more of the money whereas run down areas such as Pitsmoor, Burngreave, some parts of s2 etc get left behind.

4 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

There's only so much the Plod can do though due to lack of manpower/resources due to cuts from central government.

That's why they managed to police page hall and open an office because they didn't have any staff

2 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

There is, problem is the "posher" areas such as Dore, Totley, Ecclesall, Whirlow etc get more of the money whereas run down areas such as Pitsmoor, Burngreave, some parts of s2 etc get left behind.

I've lived all over Sheffield and I see the devide that the Don has if you're Manor side you get nothing if you're other side the investment is never ending 

Edited by Consheff

Iv lived Walkley rivelin middlwood crooks the difference between those areas and Manor Darnall Wybourn woodthorp is ten fold even down to grit bins is a different world 

I just hope that this referendum changes things because maybe then Labour can become a better party for the people and realise how they have neglected their core voters